[Serie A] Udinese 2-1 JUVENTUS [July 23rd, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't think I have the mental energy to watch our game on Sunday.

This Juve simply drains me and ruins my day

Can't wait for the season to be over and that says a lot as out of everything cancelled due to Covid it was football I missed most.
feels exactly the same.
Absolute no joy in watching this team even if we're winning...

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
if the players are all so dead why do we consistently press so much, all the pressing we do is useless and it just puts us in a bad defensive shape, perfect example is Udinese first goal

we showed no energy from the start and thought it would be easy

not starting your best 11 another genius move

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
1. Rotation works if you have decent quality on then bench and we don't at the moment.
2. Bernard was good going forward and also he's important for tracking back, big loss defensively when Costa came in against a pretty sharp Udinese.
3. Rugani and Ramsey were weak as was Bentancur but he was playing in the middle, Pjanic should have started in the middle. For a guy leaving he should be motivated to go a hero and not riding the bench at the end of his Juve career.
4. Sandro didn't track back for the equaliser, a mistake on his part.
5. Rabiot has stepped up, had a few solid games like today.
6. We are tired physically and mentally, when we concede we struggle because again its Dybala and Ronaldo that we look to to bail us out. If our midfield scored more goals that would be useful.

I don't want to be too harsh but our bench options are not good enough, once upon a time maybe but not when you come up against these motivated teams. Our starting 11 is good enough but the quality drop from Bonucci to Rugani is clear. To win the game Matuidi and Cuadrado?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well that was awesome cant wait for the next game .. i think we should all pray lyon knock us out of Europe because man city or Madrid will embarrass us 4 or 5 nil easily
This!

We are not going to win in Europe anyway. Better to just draw 0-0 with Lyon and exit Europe quietly, before having the likes of City or Bayern or whoever absolutely destroying us for the whole world to see.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This!

We are not going to win in Europe anyway. Better to just draw 0-0 with Lyon and exit Europe quietly, before having the likes of City or Bayern or whoever absolutely destroying us for the whole world to see.
We need the cash ffs. Stop this "embarrasment" bullshit, no one gets paid for staying "embarrasment free".

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rabiot played well. The rest were awful.
I cant even give this win to Udinese as they didnt play great - It was us who just gifted them the win.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I missed this game as I thought it was a late kick off. Absolutely disgusted to see that we would throw away our Scudetto game when 1-0 up. We’re doing everything we can not to win a league we should steamroller.

From reading the comments it seems like I just missed the same old shit that we have dished up for the last 3 weeks.

Never quite disliked a Juventus team as much as this one

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I missed this game as I thought it was a late kick off. Absolutely disgusted to see that we would throw away our Scudetto game when 1-0 up. We’re doing everything we can not to win a league we should steamroller.

From reading the comments it seems like I just missed the same old shit that we have fished up for the last 3 weeks.

Never quite disliked a Juventus team as much as this one
It’s Delneri’s Juventus but with better individual players

Same shit defensive structure, same lack of discipline, same throwing away leads, same clueless attack, same horrible midfield, same mediocre out of his depth coach.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Are you serious?
Need the cash period. Now more that ever. Every euro counts.
We need a new coach and a new management structure. Arsing our way past Lyon and then getting destroyed by City for an extra, €20m or whatever is not going to do SHIT for us long term

But this short termism thinking is exactly what we can expect being Juventus fans post Marotta/Allegri.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We need a new coach and a new management structure. Arsing our way past Lyon and then getting destroyed by City for an extra, €20m or whatever is not going to do SHIT for us long term

But this short termism thinking is exactly what we can expect being Juventus fans post Marotta/Allegri.
Dont be overdramatic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)