[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (6 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
No, i love Ranieri, Molinaro and Marchionni, but i hate Del Piero and Nedved.
I'm feeling you ... i love them, too !

I think he is a lovely player, but he has really taken 'simulation' to a whole new level never seen before in football...an Olympic long jumper would be jealous of him
boy look how jelous she is !

she was like "wow ... i'll never beat that !"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think the penalty was non egzistant. I`m not saying that there is a lot of calls favoring us, but just pointing out that you are not objective, and most of the time you say stuff that just bases your opinion no matter if its true or not.
First of all to set things straight I know about Farsiopoli and i don't believe we cheat to win.. never did and never will.

Now, watch the goddamn video... there is contact and its pretty obvious i might add whether you like it or not.
You say i am not objective while you are denying the other team a clear correct penalty that is so obvious you cant possibly miss it. THERE IS CONTACT
(I am a juve fan if i am biased i'd be on juve's side :nut:)

Fiorentina also had a good goal disallowed for being an "Offside" while it wasn't.
So, yes the ref fucked them and did us a great favor be it intentional or not.
Further, they were playing better as you can obviously see. If you question that, then you can log onto any website and see for yourself what journalists, commentators...etc said about the game.

We sucked and it was an undeserved game, luckily we ran away we 3 points.
Today, we played even worse than last time and we got what we deserved a 2-1 loss and if it wasn't for Buffon it would have been more.
I am not happy with our poor displays over and over again whether we get 3 points or zero from it. We are letting an average Inter Milan run away with a scudetto.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yeah, i will. Thanks.

But i still must mention that it was strange how i didn't mention names and yet snoop took that post personally.
Some points Snoop and i made are already proven, no point repeating them now, when its painfully obvious. Your day has been already bad enough:D
Vinnie and the likes will return to hammer yours and Ahmed's @asses, at our next win, against Cagliari.
Cheer up and dont try to find a reason to become even more frustrated:juvefan2:
Get some rest!

I feel that some Juve fans suffered more from this defeat due to the facts, that we didnt get to see the match and our delusions for the title evaporated!
I was only afraid for the second place the most, so i think, it could have been worse!

PS: You really are a Molinaro...admirer. Admit it! :p

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If we had Panucci tonight at RB I am positive he owuld have been raped too. He is slow and is not as good as you are making him out to be right now. Ranieri was mad at Zebina when he slapped the Camera guy but he said it was behind them and they had an understanding. When Zebina returned Ranieri made him a starter till he went down injured again. I am positive when Zebina is back in shape he will be our starting RB after a few games. Going forward both him and grygera are more or less the same but defensively Zebina is much better.

Mellberg would give us nothing offensively but at least he would hold down his side. Eiher way this Panucci talk needs to end. :pint:
Meh agree to disagree, I hope zebina does get his chance coz its killing me to see a juventus with 2 shit fullbacks and at the moment 2 shit wingers in a nedved who plays 90 minutes of every game and marchionni

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don`t know, i would have given the penalty, but thats just me :) I didnt see the first half, and from what i read it was worse then second, so i agree that we played bad. But I will start panicing few minutes after a loss.

The only thing i`m worried that the performences are too incosistant. I`m not aganst winning a hard fight with one moment of magic and some luck at defence, but it seems we go, from superb dispays, both attacking and defensive wise, to some not so great ones.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Even if Zebina return from the dead, by the time he will be fully fit to play, we will have to suffer Grygera's presence even more.
And important thing to notice, is that Grygera has been our starter for a long time
and he will most likely have an edge over Zebina because of that, right now.
Zebina is most likely to be treated like DC.
But his very presence on the bench would force Grygera to improve,
we know that he can do (a bit) better than that!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No I didn't say that, I am amazed that you defend Ranieri no matter what!
Oh, it matters what.
There is always a reason why i defend or attack someone. Just that you're fully concentrated on attacking the old guy so you can't accept different opinion.
Like i told you, you're Cronios, Ranieri is Molinaro. You're Rebel, Ranieri is a zionist. Complete bias. Even if You're right in 90% of the cases for attacking Ranieri/Molinaro/Israel, You'll attack them even in those 10% where you're clearly wrong, and you'll start an argument with all those who think otherwise.

Change your mind as the facts change snoop. Don't do as you once said you do (" I don't change my mind"). It's really nothing bad if you admit being wrong from time to time. You look even more silly by trying to stick to the opinion that was proven to be wrong.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
ranieri is doing the best he can given the limitations of the group.
I don't think Mourinho would have done much better. Probably better, but not much better. He wouldnt win a scudetto too

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I don`t know, i would have given the penalty, but thats just me :) I didnt see the first half, and from what i read it was worse then second, so i agree that we played bad. But I will start panicing few minutes after a loss.

The only thing i`m worried that the performences are too incosistant. I`m not aganst winning a hard fight with one moment of magic and some luck at defence, but it seems we go, from superb dispays, both attacking and defensive wise, to some not so great ones.
dude we just had something like a 7-match winning streak...the winter break broke our momentum a bit, that's all...Udinese aren't dogshit, even though their recent form would suggest that...it took an amazingly good performance from them and a shockingly bad performance from Juve for them to beat us...we will be fine, we just need to get our groove back

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
FFS one of the few matches where we cant really blame Ranieri for
The defence SUCKED big time and we got owned by the counters. We don't have a clue what were doing and are actually waiting for Grygera to come on the right and cross (how pathetic).
Giovinco is still having a hangover from his b-day party but he better proove his hype soon.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Buffon 6: Nothing to do on 1st goal, nothing to do on 2nd, his backline let him down today.

Grygera 0: Yes you are not mistaken it is a ZERO... I would give him a -2 but the PK he created earned him a Zero.

Legro 0: The worst game ever of the born again Legro... Jesus would feel ashamed of today's Legro.

Melberg 5: It is impossible to do well when all the men next to you are suffering a bad day and that was exactly the case with Melberg.

Molinaro 5: (Garb/Aver)age.

Marchioni 4: If Ranieri start him again I'm gonna commit a suicide, play Rossi, Yago or even play with 10 men but please let us enjoy a Juve-less Marchioni.

Sissoko 5.5: Not as dominant as usual... unfortunately lost his battle againt Inler and D'Agostino.

Marchisio 5: A game to forget for Claudio offensively and defensively.

Nedved 4: Pavel was right to refuse pay-as-play.... he hardly deserve a penny for his play today.

Giovinco 6: With 10 underperforming players around you talent can do you no good, Giovinco is NOT a replacement for Del Piero, he doesn't play his best football as a support striker... we should really stop wasting him in that position.

Amauri 5: Same ineffective Amauri for the second game in a row... Trezeguet, rest... hope that's what Ranier is thinking now.

Ranieri 3: Pushin Iaquinta was a good choice, but leaving 10 minutes for Trezeguet? Why he always tend to wait in his substitution even when the need of change is so damn obvious? Why not trying DC instead of panifully ineffective Nedved? What is the point of Poulsen with less than 5 minutes? And more and more of questionable decisions.

Juve-Less Del Piero = Palermo.

Best post i've read on here in a while.Humorous,witty,and yet still instructive(plus there's the really hot chick in ur avatar!;)

All along we've gotten through on individual brilliance and/or determination.(our world-renown grinta),but that will only take you so far.Champions have quality n that's one thing we lack.Tonite we saw a game and a team calling out for a player who'd grab them by the balls n say 'follow me lads,i'll show u how!'

People say Alex would have made a difference,but i doubt it.We lack a creative spark and unfortunately for us the season is too far gone to be bringing in any new players.

Our ONLY hope is for Camoranesi to return soon n stay fit till the end of the season.He's d only one who can provide that extra 'sumthin' that this team so badly needs.

Giovinco has great skill,but he looses d ball a bit too easily;maybe in a year or two he'd have toughened up.

In all a TERRIBLE nite.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If you read my posts above you`ll see i agree with you, this is not a panic time, im sure we will get our groove back come saturday ;)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Oh, it matters what.
There is always a reason why i defend or attack someone. Just that you're fully concentrated on attacking the old guy so you can't accept different opinion.
Like i told you, you're Cronios, Ranieri is Molinaro. You're Rebel, Ranieri is a zionist. Complete bias. Even if You're right in 90% of the cases for attacking Ranieri/Molinaro/Israel, You'll attack them even in those 10% where you're clearly wrong, and you'll start an argument with all those who think otherwise.

Change your mind as the facts change snoop. Don't do as you once said you do (" I don't change my mind"). It's really nothing bad if you admit being wrong from time to time. You look even more silly by trying to stick to the opinion that was proven to be wrong.
"Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated. For it is elevating someone to a new level of understanding, furthering awareness."

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
the only thing I hop Ranieri takes out of this match is that when we play against 4-3-3 our 4-4-2 sucks it happened tonight and on saturday night. When we changed to 4-3-3 in the second half we did look better and did command the midfield more, lets hope we play more 4-3-3 which is very unlikely :sick:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the only thing I hop Ranieri takes out of this match is that when we play against 4-3-3 our 4-4-2 sucks it happened tonight and on saturday night. When we changed to 4-3-3 in the second half we did look better and did command the midfield more, lets hope we play more 4-3-3 which is very unlikely :sick:
it all depends on Ale...will he be comfortable in a 4-3-3?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)