[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (6 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Sissoko 5.5: Not as dominant as usual... unfortunately lost his battle againt Inler and D'Agostino.
the problem was they played good direct passes, so there is no way you can defend against that with a physical player. everyone has to run their ass off, if you want to defend against direct passes, since you wont even get the chance to tackle, if no one dribbles and everybody always makes only one or two touches

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You just added Amauri and Marchisio now? Post the same thing in another thread and we're up to six players. I can't wait to see who will be added on your list.

i edited the one over there and added buffon then i thought what the hell lets throw in some more names .. they too are not very bad.

Mar 30, 2006
he'll be a good player for longer than grygera ever has or will be. Mellberg is ok at rightback but he constantly drifts in, and ranieri hates zebina, so he wont play there.. we're stuck with gryg
If we had Panucci tonight at RB I am positive he owuld have been raped too. He is slow and is not as good as you are making him out to be right now. Ranieri was mad at Zebina when he slapped the Camera guy but he said it was behind them and they had an understanding. When Zebina returned Ranieri made him a starter till he went down injured again. I am positive when Zebina is back in shape he will be our starting RB after a few games. Going forward both him and grygera are more or less the same but defensively Zebina is much better.

Mellberg would give us nothing offensively but at least he would hold down his side. Eiher way this Panucci talk needs to end. :pint:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You just added Amauri and Marchisio now? Post the same thing in another thread and we're up to six players. I can't wait to see who will be added on your list.
If he keeps doing it, after 5 posts Chimenti will also be worthy of wearing our Jersey.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1880266 said:
I liked D'Agostino today.
He's having a fantastic season but no-one's listening to me and everyone was laughing and cursing Secco when we were linked with D'Agostino.
If you guys think that the stats lie (he's the best passer, leading tackler and top5 assistman in serie ) at least watch him and you'll see that the guy is playing great.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Without DP, the old Camo, the old Neddy and Chiellini,
we are not competitive.
I had no TV coverage and the streams were not that good, i cannot give a proper judgement on this game, but i sure hope it wont happen again, we cant affort a crisis know.

Thankfully, Milan threw away their 3 points and we are on goal!

PS Is Zebina still alive somewhere??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)