[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (5 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
We are not Scudetto material pure and simple.

Real Scudetto challengers would of been able to captialize on Inters defeat to Atalanta and we could not.

We were lucky to even get a draw in Rome, lucky to beat Siena and Fiorentina and should of lost by more goals tonight.

Though I wont blame Ranieri as hes doing the best of what he has at his disposal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Душан;1880133 said:
Agreed.

I get some strange desire to squeeze my balls when it happens.
If Marty can't do anything about it, maybe we can make some threads readable only for members with +300 posts (the match thread and the live thread). That way we probably won't be getting the insane traffic.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
People should not really blame Ranieri for keeping Trezeguet benched till 80' or whatever.Risk was too big...I know we were loosing but better that than to lose Trez for another 2 months.We need him for CL and it was predicted he'd get just ~15 minutes to play.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Eℓvin;1880138 said:
The irony in this is that when he was one of our best players he used to get stupid injuries, suspensions all the time and miss months of action. lol And now...
Exactly, when we used to need him he used to disappear. Now we are dying for him to disappear, 90 minutes game in game out.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
If Marty can't do anything about it, maybe we can make some threads readable only for members with +300 posts (the match thread and the live thread). That way we probably won't be getting the insane traffic.
I better get to spamming you lot up for the next couple of days then.. i wanna be there :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
did we create any chances after vinny's peno?
Not really. Not even before the Penalty kick.

7. I try to follow the match at least by reading the comments on Juventuz but there are 300000000 people online and the forum's dead. (we have to do something about this. On match days there is too much traffic and the forum dies very often).
Tell me about it, was trying to keep you guys updated on the game but couldn't.

Grygera was the worst player on the pitch today. I have never seen such bad passing in my entire life.
Not a single correct pass from Grygera tonight.

Did we at least have a chance to score, apart from the pk?
Not a single chance, Alen.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not a bad idea if that helps or if it's possible.

Most of the regural members have 300+ so we'd avoid guests and other people.

I don't know how they manage to run j1897 with like 1500 memebrs online.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Great idea dude. Get it through...

PS make it +500 even.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he wants us to buy panucci, and we really should!
No!

No way. a 35 year old guy who is such an asshole he does not get called to the national team cuz the coach hates him and is getting kicked out of his club team also because his coach hates him. We don't need a dickhead like him in our team. Plus he is old as Fu.ck
Yes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marceℓℓo;1880142 said:
Let's get Motta already.

Our best players were Marchisio&Buffon in my opinion.But hey,let's try to think positive:King David is back and will bang in goals for fun soon.Did I already mention that Nedved NEEDS A FREAKING BREAK?
So does Amauri.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
No way. a 35 year old guy who is such an asshole he does not get called to the national team cuz the coach hates him and is getting kicked out of his club team also because his coach hates him. We don't need a dickhead like him in our team. Plus he is old as Fu.ck
He's still a really good defender and a lot better than we currently have, anyway if he starts acting like an asshole we can just put him in the reserves or release him on a free, he wont cost much and he'd improve us. Were not getting him so it doesn't matter anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)