[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (9 Viewers)

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #361
    you're not going to win a football match with an absolute no-show in midfield...1st half it looked like 11 vs. 8...Momo, Nedved and Marchionni were absolutely horrendous...Seba was still our best player, atleast he was trying to making something happen
    Seba was the best? :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Sep 14, 2003
    Well I now hope the things that evidently needed changing, despite us getting positive results, will now be inplemented. Starting with Nedved.

Shit, losing to Udinese on such a poor run.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    So who were so desperately tryin to find the right channel on that footballlive.blogspot link :D? I tried to keep yas updated, since my stream worked till the penalty! That was the last thing i saw. Juventuz wasnt working though =[

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i wake up at 6 30 to watch shitty streams also. udinese is never easy. as we know every tries their hardest to turn their season around against us. there go our chances of winning the scudetto we must now focus on CL and second spot. this is where as much as i hate to say it the quality difference between us and inter show, inter manage to win when they play badly unlike us. we just dont have enough match changing players in our team, we are getting players back hopefully we can pick up our form again for the chelsea game in a months time or else we will be steamrolled.

Udinese have enough quality to hurt us as you saw from their goals, our defence needs work and hopefully that is seen by our board. still we are struggling to create though what did we have 2-3 shots all game? this is not good enough but it seems to keep happening week in week out. we need a link from midfield to attack, we also need fullbacks as ours are horrible and chelsea will destroy us on the wings if we are not careful. i believe this shows we still need to keep Iaquinta as he is still very important to us.

to ranieri i must say although i only saw 1 sub it was a good one, Marchionni for Iaquinta was a good choice. although i would have put poulsen on earlier in front of the defense maybe for neddy or sissoko.

all in all we are lucky milan drew and now have the hard task of turning this around as this bad form although we have won in the last few games has been occuring lately. our last few games have been anything but good to watch. lets just hope we can turn this around against cagliari which wont be easy at all.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Shitty stream but from what I seen Grygera should be shot for giving the ball away so many times and Nedved should retire.
    I watched about 5 minutes of the game and from what i saw we were ridiculously bad, Grygera has always been and will always be at best an average fullback, he's out of his depth playing for us. As for nedved the man needs a rest, Ranieri could quite hapilly have put gio in for nedved and played alex but he YET AGAIN refused to drop him, we will not get the best out of him this way.

Today we lost our bottle and our momentum. Whats even more annoying is we wont even provide a respectable challenge to that disgusting team inter this year who will run away with the league yet again. After such a nice run it's horrible to play 3 back to back poor games and only take 4 points, when we really should have been taking at least 7 if we wanted to put up a challenge.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Душан;1880101 said:
    Indeed.

I also had some internet issue so it was at least 3 kilos.
    Weird. I thought that was just my home. My Internet connectivity overall here was f*ed during the match as well.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    LOL I can't wait to see andy's ratings

I don't understand why we do this to ourselves. They must enjoy playing catch up with inter. What a fucking dumb game to rest alessandro del piero.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Gio is not a Supporting Striker FFS, without space and time his abilities are limited. He's a natural AMF. Play him there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)