[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (4 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i hope to see seba and amauri on the rampage tonight, this is a really big game for gio and if he plays well ranieris trust for him in future big games will increase

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i hope to see seba and amauri on the rampage tonight, this is a really big game for gio and if he plays well ranieris trust for him in future big games will increase
Del Piero should talk a word or two with Gio before the match starts.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Del Piero should talk a word or two with Gio before the match starts.

I am sure Ale has done this numerous times in the past and in the build up to the this game. if we get a peno will gio stand up after the BATE game or will neddy or amauri take it?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So you are asking the 7517 members of the forum not to post the result in the threads so you can enjoy the match without knowing the outcome?
No i was looking to know if there was a thread or a website where i could go on to watch a recording of the match without finding out the result

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Душан;1879718 said:
:D

e imam dva kompijutera sa istim ISP-om i brzinom od 1mbps...jel moguce da gledam dva razlicita steama tj. dve tekme? :p

sorry for this
Hmmm, you're asking the wrong guy. Can you do different things on them at the same time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)