[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (1 Viewer)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I think its the same tactic like facing most dangerous predators on earth. You have to stand tall and shout as hard as you can, too bad for them Juve doesnt give a *pypt* what they do, just eats them alive :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
am actually happy molinaro is back because we will need some speed in the back line. Udinese's forwards are very fast and the same cannot be said about our defense.

I hope(expect) a big game from Amauri.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #266
    Eℓvin;1878990 said:
    IMO when fit only Buffon, Chiellini, Sissoko and Del Piero are guaranteed a place in XI, they're vital.

BTW what do you guys think of a defense like this tomorrow:

Grygera - Mellberg - Legro - Chiellini :lick:
    I love it!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    same here, he need to starts getting the goal tally rolling again, he needs to for himself and not just the team, as he is going to have a fight on his hands for a starting place

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    i agree with cyril, Cheillini needs to sty as CB we need him to be in the middle so he can help the rest of the defense rather than being isolated on on side.
    Molinaro hasn't been that bad anyways

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Udinese

Handanovic

Ferronetti Zapata Felipe Pasquale

Inler D'agostino Isla

Quagliarella Di Natale Asamoah

Juventus

Buffon

Grygera Melberg Legrottaglie Molinaro

Marchionni Sissoko Marchisio Nedved

Iaquinta Amauri

subs:Chimenti,Chiellini,De Ceglie,Ekdal,Poulsen,Giovinco,Trezeguet​

tuttosport
    Something doesn't look right about that first eleven. It doesn't scream 'dead cert winners' to me.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    something about a midweek match worries me, easy places to slip up.

Don't say that...we play CL games midweek!

I reckon an easy 3-0 victory here. Couple in the 1st half, (Amauri x2) then Trez has a 15 min runaround and scores a tap in-scrappy goal.

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #278
    Not so much. Chiellini hasn't played at lb for almost a year and a half. He's our star Central defender, we should live with that.
    Well you should know me by now, I prefer anyone over Molinaro on the left, even thou I rate Chiellini higher than Legro and Mellberg on the center, but the other two did very good till now when Chiellini was not available. I would love to try that formation sometime thou I prefer Zebina instead of Grygera, it's impossible to see these 4 fit at the same time anyway :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)