[Serie A] Udinese 1-2 Juventus [May 2nd, 2021] (16 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
My only hope currently are

Inter Merda to lost all their last match
Atalanta to Winning all their last match and fckn get scudetto

So, the Almighty Gods, if you really exist, now its the time to turn the table for the merda and hear my praying

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

So, the Almighty Gods, if you really exist, now its the time to turn the table for the merda and hear my praying
Atalanta to drop points today

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

I only hope for our team
We win all the matches.
Its important to win this match and Milan so we will have 3 point ahead of Milan when we face Inter. Its a test to our mental toughness

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I only hope for our team
We win all the matches.
Its important to win this match and Milan so we will have 3 point ahead of Milan when we face Inter. Its a test to our mental toughness
Hasn’t the season been the ultimate test of our mental toughness? It’s clear that we failed in that aspect among others

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Livescores has this 4-4-2 lineup .....

Wojciech Szczesny
Giorgio Chiellini
Matthijs de Ligt
Alex Sandro
Danilo
Arthur
Juan Cuadrado
Federico Chiesa
Rodrigo Bentancur
Cristiano Ronaldo
Alvaro Morata

For me definitely like Chiell over Bono. Arthur has shown nothing but a Bent-Rabiot combo in the middle makes me want to puke. CR7 shouldn't be forced to play with that pair. Time for Bent to be what I thought he would be. Arthur needs to be the facilitator with QUALITY FORWARD PASSES in this formation.Rather see Chiesa over McKenn too. And WTF, #10s usually play all the time, so give him at least 45 minutes to see what side of the bed he woke up on today. Plus Moratta gets quick sub goals any way. lol.

PS Been a big fan of Sandro but if not consistent the rest of the year, get rid of his ass. Playing like he's a member of the NY Yankees.

PSS Dear #10, you really want to stay in Turin, be a player today. Most players who have performed like you this year would be dying to go some where else. Not you .... guess you enjoy those McKennas parties a little too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)