[Serie A] Udinese 0-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
@Alen this is the 8th straigh win in the league. Do you know what is our best start? I remember Capello had 7/7 then lost to Milan.
We are now tied for the best start ever.
Happend before only 3 times .
Now 4th.If we win the next game we will have the greatest start to seria a in history.
The record is held by Roma with Rudy Garcia 10 wins in a row from 4 or 5 seasons ago

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We are now tied for the best start ever.
Happend before only 3 times .
Now 4th.If we win the next game we will have the greatest start to seria a in history.
The record is held by Roma with Rudy Garcia 10 wins in a row from 4 or 5 seasons ago
Without Champions Leauge. I mean in Serie A only. Does any team have 8 straight wins?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Without Champions Leauge. I mean in Serie A only. Does any team have 8 straight wins?
Yes, this is the 4th time Juventus starts serie A with 8 straight wins, but in the previous 3 attempts we failed to win the 9th match. Napoli last year started with 8 straight wins. As said, Roma holds the record with 10 wins at the start of the season.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yes, this is the 4th time Juventus starts serie A with 8 straight wins, but in the previous 3 attempts we failed to win the 9th match. Napoli last year started with 8 straight wins. As said, Roma holds the record with 10 wins at the start of the season.
Thanks. I think we can match Roma’s record. So Roma had 10 straight wins and still didnt win the league. Bunch of losers I must say.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It'd be surprising if we don't win the 9th game this time around, even considering the inevitable Piatek goal.
Our fixtures are:
Genoa H
Empoli Aw
Cagliari H
Milan Aw

We might drop points against Milan Only, though I highly doubt it. We could easily make it 12 consecutive victories.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Our fixtures are:
Genoa H
Empoli Aw
Cagliari H
Milan Aw

We might drop points against Milan Only, though I highly doubt it. We could easily make it 12 consecutive victories.
last 6 games in Serie A against these 4 opponents we have won 15 points against Milan, 15 points against Genoa, 16 against Cagliari and 18 against Empoli. I'd say Milan is as winnable as the others

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thanks. I think we can match Roma’s record. So Roma had 10 straight wins and still didnt win the league. Bunch of losers I must say.
Roma picked the worst time possible for a great start and excellent season, because it was the same season when Juve won record 102 points.
Roma could have started the season with 25 wins out of 25, and they still would have lost the scudetto, because in the last 13 rounds they lost 14 points, while Juve lost only 12 points in the entire season :D

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
And how about goal difference so far. At +13 and I wanted a magical 100 goals but on pace for same as 2017-18 at +62 with 86F/24A goals. Hopefully more points than 95 though. Juve hopefully will get even more precise at scoring as season goes on but also considering so far some weak squads have been opponents and both tough matches (Lazio and Napoli) were in front of the home crowd.
:jflag2:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
some random observations:
- friuli looks very nice. they only kept the main tribune (left side on my pic) from the old stadium, moved the pitch closer to the stands, and built the remaining 3 sides accordingly. great way to keep some of the old vibes and make it feel more intimate.
friuli.jpg
- we have a monster of a team, and it was obvious even more against a lower side like udinese. we allowed them nothing at all. their best chances were 2 long-range shots, and that says a lot. i bet they couldn't manage to make 5 accurate passes inside our penalty area.
- scuffet has great reflexes and can read the game very well, but he's way off of woj with his feet. while szczesny's long passes were mostly accurate, and he basically never missed the intended target with either foot, scuffet's right foot passes are meh, his lefty passes are simply terrible. i went to the match with a mate who was a 1st division keeper and is currently a goalie coach himself, and he said that scuffet would be an awesome keeper if he could improve on his passing.
- bonucci had a good game overall, his long passes are perfect, but he's a liability at the back. he needs to play all matches to get back to his best form.
- we probably have the best fullback pair of the last 20 years. both cancelo and sandro closed their respective flanks, and always caused some trouble to the hosts when going forward. cancelo improved a lot without the ball, he never had a shaky moment when defending.
- i simply love pjanic's football, so effortless and easy going.
- when watching juve matches on tv, i rarely rate bentancur. i saw him live twice, and boy, was he impressive. dead calm on the ball, almost perfect positioning, very disciplined tactically (for instance, his moves when cancelo went forward were perfectly orchestrated, and he's also marchisio's heir as our last man during corners), he has a very complex role, and he lives up to it despite being only 21 and playing only his 2nd season in italy. he fully deserved allegri's post-match praise.
- mandzukic, what a fucking beast, his workrate is enormous. he assisted cr, won most of his aerial duels, he was a constant threat despite not scoring. also, the guest sectors remained silent for most of the match, but started those 'mario, mario' chants a couple of times. it looks like everybody loves him.
- cr's maximalist approach made a huge impact on the team. his speed, his goal, wow. he takes it all very seriously. still, he made a fun gesture towards scuffet after that great save, so as the goals started to come, now he looks more relaxed i guess.
- it looked like the hosts feared berna, and they better did. it's so obvious that he's the next best thing in italian football. so confident, so unpredictable, i hope max plays him against manure.
- dybala looked tired and uninspired.
- overall, we have unbelievable quality in our squad. the team's approach became as attacking as ever, while keeping a solid defense. every piece of the puzzle ticks perfectly, even matuidi or can, who had meh games to their standards. i can't believe we're so good so early into the new season.
- udinese as a team had a very quiet game, still, fofana was some fun with his relentless running. yeah, that made him stand out. i'm a fan of mandragora, i hope he makes it back to our squad in a couple of years, so i wasn't too pleased with his completely anonymous display.

tl;dr: mandzu's first half heatmap says it all.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
- mandzukic, what a fucking beast, his workrate is enormous. he assisted cr, won most of his aerial duels, he was a constant threat despite not scoring. also, the guest sectors remained silent for most of the match, but started those 'mario, mario' chants a couple of times. it looks like everybody loves him.
He's the king. He have to stay till the end :touched:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Roma picked the worst time possible for a great start and excellent season, because it was the same season when Juve won record 102 points.
Roma could have started the season with 25 wins out of 25, and they still would have lost the scudetto, because in the last 13 rounds they lost 14 points, while Juve lost only 12 points in the entire season :D
I feel sorry for them. With the depth we have this team can break Conte’s records.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)