[Serie A] Udinese 0-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I have already used up all of my data and brought up 30$ of overage charges watching football on my phone at work.

Anyway I changed my appointment to next weekend when there is not Juve game.
Were youwatching HD streams? I hope it was worth it. :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We're on another planet to mid table teams in this league. We coasted at times yet away from home were only prevented winning 4-0 or so by an inspired keeper. Must be demoralising for the rest.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You know what the difference between this season's Juve and last is?

It isn't Ronaldo it is Bonucci, Cancelo and Voycheck. Dat distribution out the back, ability to keep possession and play out of opposing press :tuttosport: :tuttosport: we are such a better team for it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You know what the difference between this season's Juve and last is?

It isn't Ronaldo it is Bonucci, Cancelo and Voycheck. Dat distribution out the back, ability to keep possession and play out of opposing press :tuttosport: :tuttosport: we are such a better team for it.
Soon Bonucci will be in Pirlo mode. Somehow his passes look even more incredible than what it was before he traitored out to Milan.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If it wasn’t for a monstrous performance from Scuffet (much better than the overrated Donnarumma), this could have ended 5-0. Yet another amazing team performance from the lads. It’s so much fun watching us this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)