[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You want to play Elia away to Udinese in a potential scudetto clash when he has played 75 minutes so far this season? Have you seen Udinese's right flank?

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
You want to play Elia away to Udinese in a potential scudetto clash when he has played 75 minutes so far this season? Have you seen Udinese's right flank?
Yes,anything to not see Giac starting.. I trust Elia,and for all the matches I watched him,he has been good..enough with the need of defending,Isla will have a riot knowing Giac will probably be crap at attacking..

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Oh Im waiting for this match since it had been postponed. Form my own... the clashes against Napoli and Udineze are the most valuable and principled. Last years despite of our place in final seria A table, we have beat all top clubs during the season. But we have been beaten by Napoli and Udineze twice ( I have some concerns about first match with Udinize but I remember their cruscial 2:1 win after super goal by Marchisio). And now it is very important to show them their place.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Oh Im waiting for this match since it had been postponed. Form my own... the clashes against Napoli and Udineze are the most valuable and principled. Last years despite of our place in final seria A table, we have beat all top clubs during the season. But we have been beaten by Napoli and Udineze twice ( I have some concerns about first match with Udinize but I remember their cruscial 2:1 win after super goal by Marchisio). And now it is very important to show them their place.
We beat Udinese 0-4 at Friuli

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
People are overdoing their hating of Giacc. The guy made the second most intercepts for us against Novara (1 behind Chiellini), the most shots on target (4), and was involved in nearly everything. Just because he's not Cristiano "hair-gel" Ronaldo doesn't mean he's shit. His shots were better than DP's efforts yet no one is calling for DP's head. In any other game he would have scored, but the whole team was wasteful in the Novara match.

Having said that I'd still rather Quag starts.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i completely agree with linebreak.
it has to be pepe-matri-giac or pepe-matri-quag with the first one being more stable in defence. i wouldn´t mind both of them but if i had to choose i would take the first one although quag definately deserves to start... great to have these kind of problems :)
conte will do the right thing ^^
giac definately has to get his shit together though.

and some really should stop hating on giac because of one game and just because they would like to see krasic or brother elia. they both didn´t do shit this season. i still have some hope for elia but don´t praise him all day long because of one good pass against roma and one assist against bologna´s b-team.
pepe, quag, esti and giac worked for their right to play more than elia. but unfortunately only 2 can start...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People are overdoing their hating of Giacc. The guy made the second most intercepts for us against Novara (1 behind Chiellini), the most shots on target (4), and was involved in nearly everything. Just because he's not Cristiano "hair-gel" Ronaldo doesn't mean he's shit. His shots were better than DP's efforts yet no one is calling for DP's head. In any other game he would have scored, but the whole team was wasteful in the Novara match.

You know how it is. This forum needs a punching bag. He's probably hated even more because he's come from a provincial club and is basically a bit of a no name. If this was more of a high profile player, he'd be getting half as much stick. Just how this forum works, amico.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Giacherini is avarage just because he was good against novara and bologna B doesn't mean he is great
we need someone to replace the creative of vuci
giacherini isn't that

if he plays we better play qtube also

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Guys the official Juventus page on Facebook just posted this:

Juventus
Udinese - FC Juventus — Thursday, December 22 at 6:00pm.

wtf is going on?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

haha are you surprised? After watching the game I don't know where the criticism came from. Lost the ball maybe 3-4 times? Not sure, but as you said he had got himself into some really good goal scoring positions along with work his butt off making interceptions, etc. All things considered, he had a pretty good game playing out of position.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know how it is. This forum needs a punching bag. He's probably hated even more because he's come from a provincial club and is basically a bit of a no name. If this was more of a high profile player, he'd be getting half as much stick. Just how this forum works, amico.
yep.

No one really likes to mention how wasteful everyone else in the match was...but Giach gets shit on.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Giacherini is avarage just because he was good against novara and bologna B doesn't mean he is great
so? nobody said he is great but he is full of running and hard working and that might be very helpful against udinese´s great right flank...

we need someone to replace the creative of vuci
well neither of our wingers can offer that right now but i agree that quag offers the most offensively.

all i know is that chiellini is going to get raped if we play elia in front of him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes,anything to not see Giac starting.. I trust Elia,and for all the matches I watched him,he has been good..enough with the need of defending,Isla will have a riot knowing Giac will probably be crap at attacking..
I don't share your terror of Giaccherini playing, but I wouldn't go with Estigarribia - Matri - Pepe again as that lacked a lot away at Roma. Giaccherini when he is isolates a fullback is a real threat, as long as he gets the ball in rather than try to score. Elia is another option but it's a high profile game to throw him into cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)