[Serie A] Treviso - Juventus (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Andy said:
Giannichedda is one of the biggest bullshit signings we have ever made, even though he was free. Appiah, Tacchinardi, and Maresca are all better than this ridiculous player who is 30 years old anyway. Seriously, what the fuck was Capello thinking? This guy just looks dumber day after day.

He has a cool name. :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
Giannichedda is one of the biggest bullshit signings we have ever made, even though he was free. Appiah, Tacchinardi, and Maresca are all better than this ridiculous player who is 30 years old anyway. Seriously, what the fuck was Capello thinking? This guy just looks dumber day after day.
To complete the scenario he got Cristiano Zanetti.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
yes this Capello is driving me crazy!!!! He was satisfied with the game? Treviso?0-0 Arsenal 0 goals. Roma 1 goal on a corner. lucky one.
And ibrasuckuvic can say and behave how he wants and when he does it its normal.

I am so angry at this coach I could cry he never seem to learn

Dec 26, 2004
Diego said:
yes this Capello is driving me crazy!!!! He was satisfied with the game? Treviso?0-0 Arsenal 0 goals. Roma 1 goal on a corner. lucky one.
And ibrasuckuvic can say and behave how he wants and when he does it its normal.

I am so angry at this coach I could cry he never seem to learn

We r supposed to score 4 past Arsenal while we cann't score 1 against Treviso... Cheers :pint:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i suppose with only one goal in the last 3 games, we are due a few.

just shows how much we need pavel and alex.

any news on DP recovery progress will he be fit

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Over the years I think we we're one of the best teams in the mercato/budget department. Now it's just Capello not doing what he's supposed to do with them.

-We should of kept Tudor and Maresca.
-Turnover, we're are you?
-Stupid decisions(subs...)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
mark77 said:
Over the years I think we we're one of the best teams in the mercato/budget department. Now it's just Capello not doing what he's supposed to do with them.

-We should of kept Tudor and Maresca.
-Turnover, we're are you?
-Stupid decisions(subs...)

Yes ! why let Tudor and Maresca go ! :disagree:
STUPID DECISIONS REALLY

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With Capello in charge the following happened:

Maresca was loaned then sold: A decent creative central midfielder that is on the verge on growing to become a influential one.

Appiah was sold: A central midfielder that, eventhough sometimes inconsistant, provides pretty much attacking possibilities and his defensive abilitites are just good.

Tacchinardi was loaned: A midfielder that is a Juventus legend, plays with all his heart for the team.

These three were placed by:

Giannichedda: A player that until now I don't know what is his use in the team.

Vieira: A player that has been in a decline in his last years at Arsenal and his games at Juve added nothing to the team but an occupied space.

To come Zanetti: A player that did not even make it to the Inter bench for one complete season. I wonder what a player after one year vacation would add to the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)