[Serie A] Torino 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 28, 2013) (8 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    The best thing about last season's scudetto was Sergio calling me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    i cried like a little b!tch when del piero lifted the trophy... don't know how i'm going to react now
    Won't be the same. I too couldn't control myself when we learned that Inter beat Milan and we secured the scudetto that night in Trieste against Cagliari. But we carried so many emotions with us back then. All those post-Calciopoli memories and Juve finally winning a big trophy. This year it is so different and we are all aware for quite some time that this scudetto is Juve's.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    A lot less I imagine.
    Won't be the same. I too couldn't control myself when we learned that Inter beat Milan and we secured the scudetto that night in Trieste against Cagliari. But we carried so many emotions with us back then. All those post-Calciopoli memories and Juve finally winning a big trophy. This year it is so different and we are all aware for quite some time that this scudetto is Juve's.
    :agree:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    :agree:

It was just a sensational feeling, winning a Scudetto after all of the heartbreak of Serie B, the failed Secco transfers, the humiliating 7th place finishes etc. And to do it by going undefeated was just magical. Our greatest Scudetto - IMO even better than 5 Maggio.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
    When we lifted the scudetto last season I also cried like a little bitch.My mom became aware and came asking what's wrong with 23 years old man crying.I responded in tears "Del Piero".And she was like "but you've already cried about Del Piero last week".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)