[Serie A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 29, 2013) (54 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Now, this 352 is completely figured out in Italy.

We've been lucky and benefited from refereeing. Football has been horrible. Results will drop naturally if Conte doesn't think about an alternative game plan.He is NOT being smart at all.

I doubt we'll end the season with the same scheme. If Conte doesn't change it now, results will force him to do it, sooner or later.
This. I don't mind getting scrappy wins but we struggle right now. We'll see if we actually step up for Gala but I can't see us going as far as we did last season in CL.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #372
    Once again we showed how stale we are our passing game absent and our attacks are lame. It is quite obvious when the first time we tested the opposing keeper was in the 83rd minute. That was the second dangerous attack we had all game after that lame shot by Giovinco. We field a wide formation that contributes to nothing going forward, we tend to see five defenders and blame the opponents on parking the bus. In fact Torino had more times going forward and higher possession in the first half of the match regardless of the amount we shot and the corners we got. We got a win which is again really important but it also came from an offside goal, the second time in a row luck is on our side not to mention the amount of times th he referee gave calls in our favour where in fact it was the other way around. But hey, let's not complain and let's not be repetitive, everything is under control, we will get into our rhythm in March, :gsol: when it really matters :gsol:

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6
    Bonucci 6
    Chiellini 6

Lichtsteiner 4
    Vidal 5.5
    Pogba 6.5
    Marchisio 5
    Asamoah 4

Giovinco 4.5
    Tevez 6.5

Padoin 5
    Vucinic 6
    Quagliarella N.R

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    This. I don't mind getting scrappy wins but we struggle right now. We'll see if we actually step up for Gala but I can't see us going as far as we did last season in CL.
    Cant really tell right now due to the compressed schedule. Maybe once we get a breather the game play will be much better.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374
    I wonder how long we can continue getting three points while playing like this.
    What do you mean? We have been showing our strength and crushing our opponents to death.

- - - Updated - - -

Torino deserve that for not even wanting to win the game,
    :lol2:

It was obvious who was the spectator in the first 45 minutes of the match.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    pogba is the king of the hood. fuck drake, fuck kanye west, pogba would cut away their heads with an angle grinder while making gold passes.
    :lol:

Well I said before the game id be happy with an ugly, scrappy win, and I am, but man were playing some ugly, slow and predictable football at the moment. It's all looking a bit stale out there.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    during the end of the 2nd half we went for a 4-5-1 but honestly it looked crappy because chiellini was not fast enough and vuvicnic on the wing? :sergio:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    blocked ones in the end, if that counts ?
    according to my stream and whoscored.com -> 0 shots on target

I'd say, we controlled and domminated this, gave absolutely nothing away, won the game, and used minimal energy.
    For a derby, what more to ask for ?
    no injuries. they tried hard (immobile -.-) but i think we got away :)

Jun 13, 2007
    I don't know what people are complaining about. We're already way off form, did anyone really expect this game to be entertaining? Torino were there to defend their 0 : 0 lead against us and obviously that limited how effective we can be in attack. So 1:0 in a Derby with no injuries and not too much effort before a Cl game. Really couldn't have it any other way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)