[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
salihamdzic is not even considered a first team player.

for someone who is considered the heir to nedved (in this forum) or as a must-starter in front of nedved, he should do more, don't you think so ? creating two chances the whole game does not satisfy that you may play 90 minutes.

statistics show, that even the best teams do take at least 3 goal chances to score a goal.

here a little link on that based on the current german league
http://www.wahretabelle.de/wahretabelle/chancentod.php

it does really depend on the team, but that does not mean that a good team has to score every third chance ... good teams partially do compensate this ratio with creating more chances.

i can take the positives out of the game, that giovinco again got his hour of football and i hope it does go on like this. perhaps at the end of the season we will have done a slow transition to giovinco as starter on nedveds position.
Yeah...

Let me rephrase the question: what was Salihamidzic doing out there that warranted him staying on while Giovinco had to sit down on the bench?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Do you want to know the truth: I am.

And that is why I find you so humourous.
You even know that you are a Mock-fan.

Still no answer to which countrymen or which god?

Empty wind that's what you are.
I congratulate you for being a real fan. You're so real it's unbelievable.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Ok I have to ask something. i know this gets beaten to death on these boards but just want to hear what people say.

The last two starts Gio has had he has shown flashes of brilliance but never had a play of significance (ie leading to a goal).

Today was the same result. Many good passes and plays but didn't finish off for a goal. Again he was sent off early.

Now its seemed that Nedved was coming in no matter what. Do you think the team would lose too much of defense if he was subbed in with someone other than Gio?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey guys, don't you just love real fans? All praise to bianconero, a real-er fan than all of us because he has the name.

Forza bianconero (both the team and forum poster).

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Anyway on a side note. I watched highlights of coventry v chelsea game today. Chelsea's first goal scored by drogba was a blunder but also some good footwork by drogba. Chelsea had a real good half and were a dominating side. In the second half Coventry picked up and caused some problems but john terry was a collosal for them and really was throughout the match. Aside from that the second goal came as a result of a counter (which im expecting to see quite a lot come tuesday). Overall they played some good football today and look in really good shape.. we dont but got the result today, I can only hope we have a real madrid spurning moment here and come up with something special to beat john terry and keep dogba quiet as well as the others.

hntaha

Aug 28, 2005
Yes, and we're enjoying how "well" they're doing. Ronaldinho's not even training anymore. No wonder he lost his spot even in a weak team like Meeeelan.
Ya well then Ronaldinho is not a good player because he doesnt fit in Ancelloti's team...

Good analysis

Keep it up

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Andy, bianconero -- both of you guys are becoming so tiresome, I'm currently thinking of giving you both one-day temp bans just to shut up already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)