[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
u do realise this is prob what chelsea wil prob be comin to do on tue? typical english team playing away from home packing the midfield and playing 4-5-1. & if we can't break down torino, whta chance do we have on tuesday? we already seen they go out of their way not to concede dangerous FK's qound thier box.
That's where we need Giovinco to do the business!
I wish he had been given more chances before Chelsea game...

I beleive CR will rely on Alex and Nedved...our fate will depend on them against Guss team :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005

I like Gasbarroni's girlfriend. If I had a teleport machine I'd go at her place and I'd shag her while his boyfriend was working hard at Olimpico. If he scored, my revenge would be glorious. :tup:

Feb 7, 2007
guys we must be realistic,we play a lot of matches in a small period of time,we miss few players and we should rest some others ,this game against torino and the other one against chelsea are very crucial and we are going to win both games :flag3:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
u do realise this is prob what chelsea wil prob be comin to do on tue? typical english team playing away from home packing the midfield and playing 4-5-1. & if we can't break down torino, whta chance do we have on tuesday? we already seen they go out of their way not to concede dangerous FK's qound thier box.
Chelsea will try harder than Torino to score, though, which does leave a bigger chance for us to counter attack quickly.

Basic principles still apply, though. To get past a team that is defending in numbers, you need to get the ball wide and move it quickly to try and find space.

And if that doesn't work, just put on Trezeguet, Amauri and Iaquinta on and bombard them with long balls.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Chelsea will try harder than Torino to score, though, which does leave a bigger chance for us to counter attack quickly.

Basic principles still apply, though. To get past a team that is defending in numbers, you need to get the ball wide and move it quickly to try and find space.

And if that doesn't work, just put on Trezeguet, Amauri and Iaquinta on and bombard them with long balls.
and who is better than us (under Ranieri) with the long balls method??? :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We don't play long ball.

We may play more long balls than we should, but it isn't the 'long ball game' we play.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We don't play long ball.

We may play more long balls than we should, but it isn't the 'long ball game' we play.
the thing is...we do play the long ball just not the purpose of actually trying to find someone up top to get it:D

you have the likes of grygera/melberg/moli just sending the ball up and out of the defense without a purpose behind the long ball itself

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
do you care to elaborate?
There isn't much to elaborate on.

We may play long balls more than most Italian sides, but we use it much less than many teams in the UK.

Inter play long ball more than us. Look at games where they have played Ibra and Adriano together. They primarily look for high balls and try to bully teams.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Long balls aren't necessarily negative in small doses when you have a world class header of the ball like Amauri in attack. Trezeguet and Iaquinta as well.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not bad mouthing long balls. Like every other tactic, there is a time and a place to use it.

I merely said that I don't think Juve play the long ball game.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I was listening to Guus hiddink earlier during the week and he got asked what hes done to this chelsea team and he replied ''long early balls to drogba'' was the main answer. He wants balls being pumped into the box earlier all the time. Aint attractive to watch but is affective if its done properly.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

I like Gasbarroni's girlfriend. If I had a teleport machine I'd go at her place and I'd shag her while his boyfriend was working hard at Olimpico. If he scored, my revenge would be glorious. :tup:

For a second i thought it was a double of Torricelli on your avatar!:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)