[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (9 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Last match, in the "home" game, we played badly against them. We ended up winning 1-0 thanks to a world class solo effort by Amauri.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I definitely wouldn't mind if we win while playing badly. I'm still thinking if I should wake up @ 0330 for this game like I did for the Napoli game

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hate playing against Torino, they play like their life depends on it against Juve and then go on to lose every other game in Serie A and get relegated. Its like they only put in effort against Juventus.
You mean they defend like their life depends on it, right? Because we played them three times after serie B and on all three matches not only that they didn't score a goal to us, but they hardly even created a chance.
But we did struggle to brake their defense. Once we couldn't do it, once we needed a last sec. goal by Trez and once it took a great solo effort from Amauri.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You mean they defend like their life depends on it, right? Because we played them three times after serie B and on all three matches not only that they didn't score a goal to us, but they hardly even created a chance.
But we did struggle to brake their defense. Once we couldn't do it, once we needed a last sec. goal by Trez and once it took a great solo effort from Amauri.
And considering our current scoring form :mute:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
0 - 0 i predict. They'd have to be pretty sloppy in defense or we'd have to have strikers on their game... who currently aren't.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
5 March 2009
Tactical work in Vinovo

The training session for the whole team held in the morning, was a damp one for Juventus owing to the rainfall. After the warm-up the team concentrated particularly on tactics in view of the derby against Torino. The three goalkeepers, Buffon, Manninger and Chimenti were busy with sepcific work under the orders of Giorgio Pellizzaro. Besides De Ceglie still at rest and Camoranesi who underwent physiotherapy the other players who did not take part in the session with the group were Marchionni, who underwent an unwinding session, Legrottaglie, Zanetti, Yago and Grygera who took part in a seperate session, Chiellini who worked in the gym and Albin Ekdal who joined the Primavera.

http://juventus.com/site/eng/NEWS_newsseriea_12DF950AF3544FA2B1F6E6753646C5B6.asp

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The resting thing is getting really annoying.
I think it has gone beyond resting.

Ranieri has either left him out of a couple of games due to his poor form or Del Piero has some minor injury that hasn't been disclosed.

This time, fate must change...
How about 2-0 or 3-0?!

It only takes an early strike :eyebrows:
We should try to make a fast start and try and unsettle Toro before thay get comfortable with their 10/11 men behind the ball.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
We should try to make a fast start and try and unsettle Toro before thay get comfortable with their 10/11 men behind the ball.
u do realise this is prob what chelsea wil prob be comin to do on tue? typical english team playing away from home packing the midfield and playing 4-5-1. & if we can't break down torino, whta chance do we have on tuesday? we already seen they go out of their way not to concede dangerous FK's qound thier box.

Exactly.

Then we can put 11 men behind the ball and see how Torino like it. :D
:lol: :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)