[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon
Zebina-Legro-Chiellini-Molinaro
Poulsen-Sissoko-Marchisio
Giovinco-Trezeguet-Del Piero​

I'd like to see this.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
2 creative geniuses to cross/distribute to a goal scoring legend with 3 killer Rambo's seeking first blood behind them....plus a RB that can cross, a LB that is slowly improving and a world class CB and a legendary GK...mouth watering isnt it?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
hahaha how would they explain that to the Ultras? those are the people i dont want to piss off

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
you said it...del piero is resting more than a koala bear...he's fatter now...seriously though it's a stupid thing resting him with torino...we need his presence, and hope that he and the whole team to get in the proper atmosphere for the chelsea game.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
what do you think he could do?..start throwing jackets in ranieri? :lol: ....naah...the old man hadn't flipped that much...he will start dp.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The resting thing is getting really annoying.
Del Piero taking a personal coach was a brilliant idea. Resting him is not. It's making him nervous, because deep down Del Piero's a humble guy. He really does think he's as good as his last game. So if you want him to shine against Chelsea, you need to give him confidence the weekend before.

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
Del Piero taking a personal coach was a brilliant idea. Resting him is not. It's making him nervous, because deep down Del Piero's a humble guy. He really does think he's as good as his last game. So if you want him to shine against Chelsea, you need to give him confidence the weekend before.
I agree i think resting him as much as ranieri doing is really hurting him in recent weeks. this is why he wasnt on top of his game in Stamford Bridge. he should def play most of the torino game to get more confidence and make an impact against Chelsea cause if we wanna go through alex at his best is a must

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
DP would not be rested if he would be scoring and playing well.
Do you think Nedved doesnt deserve to be rested??
However Nedved is our best player despite playing in /out every week.

Forza Alex vs Torino we all believe you can be the best again

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
DP would not be rested if he would be scoring and playing well.
Do you think Nedved doesnt deserve to be rested??
However Nedved is our best player despite playing in /out every week.

Forza Alex vs Torino we all believe you can be the best again
I think del piero is getting rested to get rested

as for nedved he had couple of good games lately but other than that he was pretty awful

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
buffon
melburg - legro - chiellini - Molinaro
marchionni - marchisio - poulsen - giovinco
Amauri - DP

play Melburg, i expect him to against Chelsea.

Sep 2, 2004
I hate playing against Torino, they play like their life depends on it against Juve and then go on to lose every other game in Serie A and get relegated. Its like they only put in effort against Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)