[Serie A] Spezia 2-3 Juventus [September 22nd, 2021] (13 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A win is a win, regardless of how awful/atrocious we were. Let's follow this up with another victory against Samp this weekend, and let's hope we don't get creampied by Chelski next week.

Also, kindly throw Fagiot the lame gay ass French giraffe in a ditch or something.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
A win is a win, regardless of how awful/atrocious we were. Let's follow this up with another victory against Samp this weekend, and let's hope we don't get creampied by Chelski next week.

Also, kindly throw Fagiot the lame gay ass French giraffe in a ditch or something.
Why you always talking about getting creampied and sucking dicks, bro… makes me wonder… :snoop:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I never thought we were going to win this after going 2-1 down. Felt like a "lucky draw" was the most we could hope for, but there was some fight left in the team which was nice. Struggling until the very last minute is less nice, obviously. Guys like Bernardeschi did well in trying to let the clock run out, but the team as a whole really didn't imo.

Still, we're on the way up!!

Hopefully.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don’t even get the actual curfew style lockdowns. They seem insane. We haven’t had anything like that this entire pandemic. The closest was when they restricted non-essential travel between the 5 regions of the province. But you could still go wherever you wanted in your own region.
It's stupid considering half of the population has been fully vaccinated with either Pfizer or Astra.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Was looking forward to continuous improvement and continuous defense improvement experds posts in frustrated housewife writing style.

No such source of good entertainment today.

Only brief Morata for Kean sub changed the game and not Chiesa's sheer will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)