[Serie A] SPAL 2-1 JUVENTUS [April 13th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Perin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Sciglio

• Spinazzola

• Kastanos

• Cancelo

• Dybala

• Mavididi

• Bernardeschi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
just like the time you wanted gerson :seven:
lol you are such a moron i don't even know who Gerson is. Next time you want to claim i wanted a player you should consider that i don't claim to scout random leagues like you so you should pick someone i might have actually heard of.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone briefly fill me in on the Marcelo story. Besides Ansaldi, see that being mentioned too all the time.
a few weeks before Vidal signing was official a certain poster here created an account called Marcelo and started PMing Badass pretending to be Vidal's cousin.

Badass fell for it, started posting the PMs in the Vidal thread and, once vidal was signed, believed he was the mouthpiece for Vidal to the forum. The glory went to Badass head, most of the forum knew the whole time it wasn't actually Vidal's cousin. This went on for weeks.

Last edited:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Giorgio Chiellini, Emre Can & Douglas Costa, all three players could miss the second leg against Ajax. [TJ]
One of Coccolo or Nicolussi Caviglia could start against Spal, or maybe both. There could also be a use of Stephan Mavididi, English Striker signed by the club last summer from Arsenal for €1m. [TJ]

Juventus expected XI against Spal (3-4-3): Perin, De Sciglio, Barzagli, Gozzi, Cancelo, Bentancur, Khedira, Spinazzola, Cuadrado, Kean, Dybala.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Giorgio Chiellini, Emre Can & Douglas Costa, all three players could miss the second leg against Ajax. [TJ]
One of Coccolo or Nicolussi Caviglia could start against Spal, or maybe both. There could also be a use of Stephan Mavididi, English Striker signed by the club last summer from Arsenal for €1m. [TJ]

Juventus expected XI against Spal (3-4-3): Perin, De Sciglio, Barzagli, Gozzi, Cancelo, Bentancur, Khedira, Spinazzola, Cuadrado, Kean, Dybala
:tup: :tup: Finally Euromaxx is rotating everyone

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
lol you are such a moron i don't even know who Gerson is. Next time you want to claim i wanted a player you should consider that i don't claim to scout random leagues like you so you should pick someone i might have actually heard of.

- - - Updated - - -

a few weeks before Vidal signing was official a certain poster here created an account called Marcelo and started PMing Badass pretending to be Vidal's cousin.

Badass fell for it, started posting the PMs in the Vidal thread and, once vidal was signed, believed he was the mouthpiece for Vidal to the forum. The glory went to Badass head, most of the forum knew the whole time it wasn't actually Vidal's cousin. This went on for weeks.
You mean he couldn't tell if it was his cousin or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Was it Alen?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah it's not on UK TV or stream anywhere.

If Barzagli is fit I'd go with this;

Perin; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Coccolo; Cancelo, Spinazzola; Nicolussi, Bentancur, Khedira; Dybala, Kean.

Bring Cuadrado for Cancelo, Bonucci for Barzagli and Mavididi for Kean, etc.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
From now on Allegri should field only non guaranteed starters in every Serie A match. Every match the worst performer is selected and he gets sold in summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)