[Serie A] SPAL 2-1 JUVENTUS [April 13th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Perin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Sciglio

• Spinazzola

• Kastanos

• Cancelo

• Dybala

• Mavididi

• Bernardeschi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
At last ..Cuad is back ... but i thought Costa will be available after his crazy 10 min performance against Ajax....

Fun match ...another league to bag ... disgusting Scudetto :ratcafe: but once we start to celebrate we will forget all that ...

hope next season we win with style .....and Allegri starts to play better football or Fabio do some magic in our market ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Awesome, Luca Coccolo can start V Ajax at home :tuttosport:
No Paolo Gozzi

- - - Updated - - -

At last ..Cuad is back ... but i thought Costa will be available after his crazy 10 min performance against Ajax....

Fun match ...another league to bag ... disgusting Scudetto :ratcafe: but once we start to celebrate we will forget all that ...

hope next season we win with style .....and Allegri starts to play better football or Fabio do some magic in our market ...
Or we hire pep guardiola to play tiki taka football

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I hope we get the disgusting point we need against SPAL to wrap it up ASAP.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm also pretty sure it'll be Coccolo at DLC. He's older thus more experienced (plays regularly for U23s), physically stronger, more of a Chiellini build than Gozzi, who is just 17 years old.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
No Paolo Gozzi

- - - Updated - - -

Or we hire pep guardiola to play tiki taka football
Man ...we don't need Tiki taka :lol2: i gave up on this long long time ago (Attacking & attractive football) .... all we need those slick passes that make our forwards in a position to score .....that's all ...if we play like Kaka - Milan ....it will do with me ...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'm also pretty sure it'll be Coccolo at DLC. He's older thus more experienced (plays regularly for U23s), physically stronger, more of a Chiellini build than Gozzi, who is just 17 years old.
:tup:

Btw. You follow our young players, did you have Hans on your short list of players who could make it into our first team, or did that come out of the blue?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Man ...we don't need Tiki taka :lol2: i gave up on this long long time ago (Attacking & attractive football) .... all we need those slick passes that make our forwards in a position to score .....that's all ...if we play like Kaka - Milan ....it will do with me ...
This is Allegri quote ,"It’s not that Juve have to win, but I’m now unfortunately used to the idea that people take our victories for granted. Nothing is to be taken for granted, as football is so unpredictable that reducing everything to tactics seems unfair.”
“You always talk about tactics, but you should make it clear to young Coaches that football is also practice and not just theory. I grew up with Giovanni Galeone as my Coach. There are those who explain football and those who talk about football.
“A team that wins seven titles in a row has no issues. Football is like Monopoly, you don’t know what card you’re going to draw. I have a completely different view of football to you.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)