[Serie A] SPAL 1-2 JUVENTUS [February 22nd, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala was excellent but I give it to Ramsey who defended and linked up forward very well.
Cuadrado was good but also wasted some chances..
Rugani must get sold..

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm not a Sarri fan but it was a good game. We scored two, hit the woodwork two times had some more chances. SPAL didn't create anything, they got a lucky penalty... Good game, important 3 points.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That VAR TV not working on the pitch and ref using that phone from the 80's... Hahaha... Get the fuck out of here!

Never been a fan of conspiracy theories, but someone is trying to fuck us up!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And now the season begins.
i have a similar feeling. it appears that the article about Sarri switching to 4-3-3 was accurate so far and despite another mediocre performance i am strangely optimistic about this direction.

This is not a CL winning side but it should certainly avoid the humiliation of losing scudetto

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It WAS a PK tho; doesnt matter HOW the correct decision is given.
People would have rather waited for them to fix the screen, 10 15 minutes to still give the PK just, so they can follow a damn protocol.
If it happened to juve I would expect a penalty, so spal receiving the PK means it is a fair decision.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This was against SPAL.
:agree:

This reminds me of all the fapping here after we smashed Udinese B squad in Coppa. Hardly something to get all excited about. This is the dead last team in Serie A and while we won and created some good chances, we still scraped a 2-1 win in the end, leaving Dybala and Ronaldo on the pitch for the full 90 before CL away match midweek and a title clash next weekend against Inter.

Would have liked to see Dybala subbed off after the 2nd goal to rest him before the next two matches.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Anyway what kind of formation did we play?

Both Cuadrado and Dybala were mostly on the right and Ronaldo centrally.
I think we played a hybrid 4 3 3 with cuads rw and dybala false 9 with Ronaldo that drifts centrally from the lw position on the offensive phase.
With dybala dropping deep we sometimes looked like 4 3 1 2 hybrid with him, behind Ronaldo, as sole cf, and cuads as a ss, but playing on the wing.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:agree:

This reminds me of all the fapping here after we smashed Udinese B squad in Coppa. Hardly something to get all excited about. This is the dead last team in Serie A and while we won and created some good chances, we still scraped a 2-1 win in the end, leaving Dybala and Ronaldo on the pitch for the full 90 before CL away match midweek and a title clash next weekend against Inter.

Would have liked to see Dybala subbed off after the 2nd goal to rest him before the next two matches.
It would happen if Rugani wasnt such a dummy there.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I hate how these provincial teams aren't scared of us and even pushing to get points like it's normal thing to do against Juve. That's because we let them. Juventus should dominate, destroy and make teams like SPAL believe that they stand no chance with 45 mins left in the game.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I hate how these provincial teams aren't scared of us and even pushing to get points like it's normal thing to do against Juve. We should dominate, destroy and make teams like SPAL believe that they stand no chance with 45 mins left in the game.
Penalty changed the curse of the game. and we were wasteful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)