Serie A: Siena vs Juventus [May 4 , 2008] (6 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
aljazeera have 3 channals but they choose other games
well you can't blame them. Juve have reached their goal for the season and Siena sort of have aswell. I think I'll catch a bit of the Milan derby today, whilst I keep tabs on the Juve score

Dec 10, 2006
well you can't blame them. Juve have reached their goal for the season and Siena sort of have aswell. I think I'll catch a bit of the Milan derby today, whilst I keep tabs on the Juve score
Yeah..Great idea. I'll see a bit of derby too!
**Don't RAI show Juve's match actually?!
I think they will show this match!! so which channel will show it, if they don't??!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't know about Buffon. Might be a good idea to give him some confidence after his well.. poor second half against Lazio.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
roma might loose today againt sampdoria so a win will be very good for juve
Sampdoria at home ground is strong. Moreover they have Cassano at the helm. Looks like it will not be an easy game for Roma since Sampdoria is also competing for the final UEFA CL spot. Roma on the other hand will try to win this game and close the gap between Inter.

Milan is also competing for the final CL spot and will try to snatch it from Fiorentina while Inter will surely be looking forward to maintaining their lead.

Fiorentina will be competing for points to maintain their CL spot while Cagliari need points for survival.

Looks like we will be quite relaxed for this game. But getting 3 points is a must

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
sorry there is some problem with my country's time. i need to know how many more hours to the game. can some one tell me?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #138
    So is there anyone watching this game? I can't find any way to watch it, I'm off to the local for the derby.

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    sorry there is some problem with my country's time. i need to know how many more hours to the game. can some one tell me?
    :lol2:

Here's a tip that could help you in the future.

First of all, there's nothing wrong with your country's time, there must something wrong with you though. :D

Second, go to www.livescore.com, there's a standard time there and they also show you what time each game is played. That way, you'll always know how much time is left before the game.

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    So is there anyone watching this game? I can't find any way to watch it, I'm off to the local for the derby.
    I'd watch the derby anyway, it's going to be far more interesting than our game, it's no shoker that very little channels are airing the Juve game. We have nothing to play for unless Sampa can upset Roma today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)