Serie A: Siena vs Juventus [May 4 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
siena is secured in serie-a (they could be taken up by reggina, but goal-difference is clearly in favour of siena: -6 vs -22)

So, resting might be good. rest buffon please. i don't want him to get injured. if he does, we're doomed. As always lately, i'd like to see palla playing. give him a chance. Put him in for neddy.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I would also like to see Palladino get a chance to play as ive said many times this season.

But in terms of the coming 2nd or 3rd guys, if we do have to play a qualifying match for the CL so what. If we cant beat a team that also isnt qualified for the CL , then i dont think we would have a chance against the big guns anyway. Just have faith in Juve. We will make it into the CL whether we come 2nd or 3rd. Forza Juve!

The only other benefit of coming 2nd is that when Inter gets found out in a couple years for their own version of Calciopoli, the trophy will be handed down to the team in 2nd :p

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i really dun like the fact that we have sucky back-up keepers. we should get keepers that are old but good n experienced enough whenever called up. EPL has alot of good sub keepers....

May 15, 2007
I think we should rest a few more players other than Buffon. It's not only him that deserves the rest. I'd love to see the likes of Pasquatto make his first serie A debut and why not? Let's be realistic here, Roma is not going to drop 4 pts in 3 games. Why not scout our own talent and see how they perform in serie A?

I think Ale and Trez should play just for the sake of the Capoconniere but we should give some youth players a chance to shine in other positions.
i want to see Esposito, Castiglia, Pasquato, Essabr, Ariaudo and Bottone

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I want to try and get 2nd spot. If we're up by 2 goals at least by the 7oth minute, let some Primavera dudes get a shot, but we shouldn't rest players unnecessarily. The only player who might need a rest is Buffon, so let recover for Euros. Ale might need it too, but he has to continue impressing Donadoni. I wouldn't mind resting Molinaro though, permanently.

May 15, 2007
I want to try and get 2nd spot. If we're up by 2 goals at least by the 7oth minute, let some Primavera dudes get a shot, but we shouldn't rest players unnecessarily. The only player who might need a rest is Buffon, so let recover for Euros. Ale might need it too, but he has to continue impressing Donadoni. I wouldn't mind resting Molinaro though, permanently.
i agree italy need him in the best shape for the euros, i also think we should rest a couple of others maybe Mauro, Neddy, they might be playing in the euros as well

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
i agree italy need him in the best shape for the euros, i also think we should rest a couple of others maybe Mauro, Neddy, they might be playing in the euros as well
I am not quite sure if Del Piero will want to be rested though, considering (a) he wants to keep impressing Donadoni as much as possible in these last few games to further maximize his selection chances. (b) He is only a few goals away from being the league's top scorer, and he may be setting his sights on surpassing Trez and Boriello by the end of the season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Possible line ups:

SIENA: 1 Manninger; 13 Rossettini, 90 Portanova, 15 Loria, 11 De Ceglie; 8 Vergassola, 5 Codrea, 14 Galloppa; 20 Locatelli; 7 Frick, 32 Maccarone.

A disp. 31 Eleftheropoulos, 6 21 A. Rossi, 33 Ficagna, 23 Jarolim, 6 Kharja, 9 Rigano`, 30 Forestieri

JUVENTUS: 1 Buffon; 21 Grygera, 33 Legrottaglie, 3 Chiellini, 28 Molinaro; 8 Camoranesi, 22 Sissoko, 6 C. Zanetti, 11 Nedved; 10 Del Piero, 17 Trezeguet.

A disp. 12 Belardi, 2 Birindelli, 25 Stendardo, 30 Tiago, 7 Salihamidzic, 23 Nocerino, 20 Palladino

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Why aren't our players resting already? Why aren't there any youth players on the team? What the fuck are they trying to achieve?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't think it's question of battling for top scorer. I think Ranieri wants to see this team playing as much as possible together for him to be able to see where we'll need adjustments and if we're really adapting like the last 4games has shown that.

THE_PIRAT

May 3, 2008
Possible line ups:

SIENA: 1 Manninger; 13 Rossettini, 90 Portanova, 15 Loria, 11 De Ceglie; 8 Vergassola, 5 Codrea, 14 Galloppa; 20 Locatelli; 7 Frick, 32 Maccarone.

A disp. 31 Eleftheropoulos, 6 21 A. Rossi, 33 Ficagna, 23 Jarolim, 6 Kharja, 9 Rigano`, 30 Forestieri

JUVENTUS: 1 Buffon; 21 Grygera, 33 Legrottaglie, 3 Chiellini, 28 Molinaro; 8 Camoranesi, 22 Sissoko, 6 C. Zanetti, 11 Nedved; 10 Del Piero, 17 Trezeguet.

A disp. 12 Belardi, 2 Birindelli, 25 Stendardo, 30 Tiago, 7 Salihamidzic, 23 Nocerino, 20 Palladino
Thats the man who will rock on the middle:bigscarf:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)