Serie A: Siena vs Juventus [May 4 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
rest buffon since we're already assured of CL...
Anything can still happen with Roma - we must just try get all points and play as if we still havent qualified imo. Particularly coz that 2nd spot is automatic and you can never predict these preliminaries for CL, stranger things have happened

Everytime belardi played I felt stressed out everytime the opponent entered our half

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Anything can still happen with Roma - we must just try get all points and play as if we still havent qualified imo. Particularly coz that 2nd spot is automatic and you can never predict these preliminaries for CL, stranger things have happened

Everytime belardi played I felt stressed out everytime the opponent entered our half
:disagree:
Buffon deserves a rest, he wasn't himself last game and we shouldn't risk him anymore.
And I'm sure Belardi will do fine against Siena.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Belardi is terrible!!!! we defo need to sign a better back-up keeper or get mirante back!!

I know we need to get 2nd but i would really like to see palladino get a full 90 mins... Hes got talent and hes a good player, hes surely worthy of getting goals against siena...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Belardi is terrible!!!! we defo need to sign a better back-up keeper or get mirante back!!

I know we need to get 2nd but i would really like to see palladino get a full 90 mins... Hes got talent and hes a good player, hes surely worthy of getting goals against siena...
:agree: mirante was good but it remains to be seen if he will return just to be back up. I think he will move somewhere where he can become a starter.

maybe we should try 3 upfront against siena :eyebrows:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
id rly enjoy to see some guys who dont get alot of play get some minutes, thats what i think this match will be good for.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
actually it would be stupid not to rest Buffon, he was promised this break when he first got this injury and if we couldn't past preliminaries for CL then we are not ready yet for the Cl.

Dec 10, 2006
:disagree:
Buffon deserves a rest, he wasn't himself last game and we shouldn't risk him anymore.
And I'm sure Belardi will do fine against Siena.
agree with you...Buffon was'nt himself and I hope he'll be better after a rest....
But I'm not sure that Belardi will do fine...He plays very bad...Don't you remember him once he could'nt give any shoots and finally Juve lost the match?( I really can't remember that which team was.sorry!)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
actually it would be stupid not to rest Buffon, he was promised this break when he first got this injury and if we couldn't past preliminaries for CL then we are not ready yet for the Cl.
Yeah exactly, he deserves it.

agree with you...Buffon was'nt himself and I hope he'll be better after a rest....
But I'm not sure that Belardi will do fine...He plays very bad...Don't you remember him once he could'nt give any shoots and finally Juve lost the match?( I really can't remember that which team was.sorry!)
Belardi isn't as bad as you say he is. It's Siena..he will be fine. Even if we do lose, we already have a CL spot secured, so it doesn't matter much.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Refs

Atalanta-Livorno: Tagliavento
Cagliari-Fiorentina: Farina
Catania-Reggina: Rocchi
Empoli-Udinese: Damato
Lazio-Palermo: Marelli
Milan-Inter: Rosetti
Parma-Genoa: Trefoloni
Sampdoria-Roma: Saccani
Siena-Juventus: Orsato
Torino-Napoli: De Marco

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I think we should rest a few more players other than Buffon. It's not only him that deserves the rest. I'd love to see the likes of Pasquatto make his first serie A debut and why not? Let's be realistic here, Roma is not going to drop 4 pts in 3 games. Why not scout our own talent and see how they perform in serie A?

I think Ale and Trez should play just for the sake of the Capoconniere but we should give some youth players a chance to shine in other positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)