Serie A: Siena vs Juventus [May 4 , 2008] (7 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Do u guys agree with the a perspective that one of the reasons our attck has improved over th past couple of months is ironically tht our DM settling in (Sissoko) has such a high work rate that it allows Camo much more freedom to create havoc

Now to get Giovinco back and have another drifting marauder on the other flank
Sissoko covers big territory and has a fantastic work rate. Camoranesi has benefitted from this undoubtedly. Giovinco will offer much needed depth to the more forward section of our approach play.

With Amauri looking to be almost a done deal, our attacking options for next seasons look extremely good.

The defence will need to be given an overhaul. We need a new left back that can partner Chiellini, Legrattolie, Mellberg.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
A- Sampdoria
H- Atalanta
A- Catania

They must drop 5 points and we must win all our matches.

So, i was thinking this way:
Sampdoria must beat Roma. If Sampdoria won't beat them then it will be over probably.
If Sampdoria beat them i expect Roma to easily beat Atalanta and then in the last round we'll need Catania to take a draw in Sicilia.
Catania are fighting against relegation and they have an incredibily tough schedule. 2 rounds before the end it's Juve-Catania. If we beat them then we'll put them in a must win situation in the last round against Roma and everything can happen.

I rate our chances at 15-20%, though
i was really hoping for a draw last night but the granata decided to stay at home. Now i hope they go down

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Is there a posibillity that Iaquinta will be available for this one?

I saw talk of him possibly going to Napoli and I'm hoping that doesnt happen.

And how come the players who wear our number 9 jersey never seem to stick for long?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Something about Siena statistics

Their overall home record is 5 won,8 draw and 4 lost matches.

Last 5 home matches:3won,1draw and 1 lost match.

But their last 5 matches overall are really bad...4 draws and 1 lost match

Top scorer is Maccarone with 12 goals so far,second is Loria with 5 goals.Pretty sad numbers down.They have De Ceglie though :D

They won matches against Roma and Viola when they played at home.

They have one suspended player: Coppola

And also,one injured: Bertotto

We could play for draw maybe but...even if we win the are going to stay at 13th place since they are 4 points ahead of Cagliari.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hopefully this will be another match for Del Piero to add to his tally, and it will be cool to get to see De Ceglie play vs Juve.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
After this game Borriello will find his ass in third place at Capocannoniere. Hopefully :) It would be interesting to see how DP and Trez fight for the title if the result doesnt matter. I predict massive celebrations and felicitations after every goal one of them scores :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is a virtually meaningless game for Juve. Siena is out of the relegation zone, but not so comfortably. Could be a freak chance of a draw if Juve plays on its heels.

If I were Ranieri, I would pull out the hungry players who want to prove themselves as starters in the future: Tiago, Iaquinta, etc.

But ordinarily, this is a fixture where we usually leave the Franchi with the Siena squad with their pants around their ankles...

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Agreed Swag, give the benched players a run, those like Palladino and Tiago for sure, they rly need to prove their worth and this would be a great chance to let them showcase their skill for some part of a match or a full match.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
pippo is not a complete striker but hey, he delivers the goods. i mean, the goals. ugly or beautiful, its the goals that count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)