[Serie A] Siena-Juventus match commentary (10 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Half time.

I really don't know what to say.

I guess the only positives out of the first half is that Siena is just so inept.

Now, listen. I understand that Juve struggled against Maccabi. However, they were creating chances, they were more imaginative and creative in that match than during any time this year, using a different formation.

If Juventus wants to be what they aim to be, they need to make other teams adapt to them, not just throw a formation out there just for the hell of it

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Alen, what do they do?

You can't balme Trezeguet or Amauri. They are hardly getting the ball.

Melo has been useless this half, Diego has had no space with which to move, and Poulsen and Deceglie, bless their hearts, are trying, but there isn't an ounce of flair between the two of them.

They are simply waiting for Siena to screw up, and hope to capitalize on it.

That it is a very dangerous way to play

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #66
    Alen, what do they do?

You can't balme Trezeguet or Amauri. They are hardly getting the ball.

Melo has been useless this half, Diego has had no space with which to move, and Poulsen and Deceglie, bless their hearts, are trying, but there isn't an ounce of flair between the two of them.

They are simply waiting for Siena to screw up, and hope to capitalize on it.

That it is a very dangerous way to play
    Melo has been doing his job almost perfectly but he's useless because Siena ain't attacking and Melo's job is to seat in midfield and stop a potential attack.

Amauri wins a corner and what a chance!!!
    Amauri hits the post

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #67
    Actually, it was deflected off Trez and then Chiellini before it hit the post, but Chiellini was offside.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Melo has been doing his job almost perfectly but he's useless because Siena ain't attacking and Melo's job is to seat in midfield and stop a potential attack.

Amauri wins a corner and what a chance!!!
    Amauri hits the post
    Then Melo should be pushing further up the pitch then. If Chiellini can do it, then so can he.

They need as many people towards goal as possible.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #77
    We play absolutely nothing. We have no plan at all. This isn't football.

Sorry, i know i'm annoying for those who don't watch the match and read this, but nothing's happening and when we try to attack we're too clueless.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Poulsen with a decent run up the pitch, but again, as it always seems to be, the attack always seems to drift out wide, and are relying on crosses that end up going nowhere, or are never even able to be launched to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)