[Serie A] Siena-Juventus match commentary (10 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #44
    Yellow for Legrottaglie. He was fouling a lot, and it was a bad tackle so he deserved it.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #49
    Annoying, annoying, annoying.

Legro passes to Grygera on the right. He combines with Poulsen and after 2-3 useless passes between then they pass the ball back to Legro. Then Legro passes to Giorgio who passes the ball to Molinaro. After 2-3 useless passes between Moli and De Ceglie they pass the ball back to Giorgio or they make a cross that is easily intercepted or blocked.
    That's how we play.
    And when the ball reaches the box, Amauri and Trez are surrounded by many players and they can't do shit.

Now Diego fouled and free kick in good position to score.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    A free kick for Juve in a very dangerous position but none of the players on the field has been able to send a half decent free kick so far.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Chiellini heads the free kick out.

I am gutted, this is getting really ugly. It's not a crisis, it's not a dip in form, it's not even morale. It's only wrong formations and wrong players on the field.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    CHiellini with a narrow miss over the top right corner.

I am finding no joy in watching this team anymore. I watch them because I feel almost obligated to watch. Unimaginative, boring, football.

Boring football is good when you're winning

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Those mid range passes from the center of the field to the final third are the most lame passes ever. By the time the ball reaches Diego, he is marked by two men and the target men isolated.

I wonder why we amateurs see that but Ciro fails to see that.

I am out of this thread, the only thing I do is complain, there is no commentary anymore.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #59
    And Siena just had the best chance in these 45 mins.
    Great chance, great play, but the attacker tried to lob Buffon, which he couldn't do.

Gigi saves us again.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    One last thing to say before I really leave this thread.

Buffon is saving our asses again. Such a shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)