[Serie A] Siena 1-2 JUVENTUS (7th Oct - 2012) (24 Viewers)

Least Worst?

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
It's early in October, player are trained to play 50-60 games per year.

Look at Mourinho's side, he plays full strength team every game sometimes even in Coppa.

The only player that we should rest from time to time is Pirlo because of his age.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think rotation is key in games like this. We are coming up against a relatively weak opponent. We should rest Pirlo (qualifiers and Napoli coming up), and possibly Vidal (as he doesn't look 100% to me). Bonucci is suspended, so Marrone should come in. Isla should get a chance to prove himself, since Licht was disappointing last time out (in all honesty, once Isla shows what he's capable of, I doubt he's going to be regarded as backup), and since our attack is always meh anyway (with the exception of Vucinic), we should give whoever is in the best form an opportunity to start. Vucinic should be given a breather because a lot of important games are coming up, and he'll be starting for his country in the qualifiers as well.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I agree with when you said that the most in form players should play.

Isla will get his chance sooner or later, hope he take it well.
Vucinic should be benched, he's been sucking for a couple of weeks now, i would start with a Gio/Matri tandem.

If Vidal is Injured, rest him, if not him play him.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Why do you people refuse to use Asamoah as a CM and prefer to play Giaccherini there?

- - - Updated - - -

It's early in October, player are trained to play 50-60 games per year.

Look at Mourinho's side, he plays full strength team every game sometimes even in Coppa.

The only player that we should rest from time to time is Pirlo because of his age.
Not exactly but still, you are right, playing on Tuesday and then on Saturday 70 or 80 minutes is acceptable and doable.
Stop exaggerating with the whole "resting" and "rotation" thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would play full strength and let the internationals get exhausted so they won't play full games with their respective national teams.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
Siena's played well this season, and haven't lost at home yet. Need to jump on them early so they don't build confidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)