[SERIE A] Siena 0-1 JUVENTUS (18-Sep-2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Grosso

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i started watching them a year earlier, so I have respect for you. And I agree he is a far better player, but i'm sure you know our problems over the past few years have not been solely skill issues as much as they have been motivational ones...keeping the players motivated and driven throughout the campaign will be the difference between success and 7th place. Napoli proved as much last season and i'm sure you'd agree having a more motivated but less skilled player would be your preference as opposed to a skillful player with no heart or drive to prove himself...conte is just scaring krasic and showing him who's boss. just like guardiola didn't start villa as soon as he arrived last summer...you have to show every player who's boss and that they have to fight for their place on the team regardless of how skilled they are...
Motivation is an important and I figured out what Conte is doing in the first game but still I think that Pepe is good reserve player and we have seen him last year, I admit he tries hard but in the end produces very little. Leave the goal appart in the last game like in all of his games he just can't make difference.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Would have like to see elia instead of giacc, bit disappointed not to see him start but can see conte's train of thought in rewarding the good performers. Lets see what Vucinic can do in the starting XI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)