[Serie A] Shiter 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 27th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote i guess

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #64
    I see Max seems unwilling to experiment despite winning the league already.

- - - Updated - - -

lol wins league, has most valuable youngster in Italy in red hot form, still doesn't start. :lol:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    If there's one thing that kid needs is some humility
    He is already humble, though. Seems to have his head on straight. Probably hard with Raiola as your agent but he trains hard like he wants to fight for a spot. Why not reward him?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #74
    We talking about the guy who idolizes balotelli right? Also there needs to be a counter weight to the hype train
    I think he sees balotelli as a maverick type as a black guy in Italy taking on racism. I think that’s where they probably click. They have a lot in common from where they came from to where they are.

He also spends a lot of time watching Ronaldo and apparently trying to train like he does too. He has a great role model in GOAT.

We don’t see Kean doing anything like balo at same age. Not sure it’s fair bench him as a counter weight as he is doing everything right for being a professional

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I think he sees balotelli as a maverick type as a black guy in Italy taking on racism. I think that’s where they probably click. They have a lot in common from where they came from to where they are.

He also spends a lot of time watching Ronaldo and apparently trying to train like he does too. He has a great role model in GOAT.

We don’t see Kean doing anything like balo at same age. Not sure it’s fair bench him as a counter weight as he is doing everything right for being a professional
    How exactly has he been benched? He's played in 7 straight Serie A matches, started 3 of them, played at least 16 minutes (plus injury time) in the other 4. And also played the entire 2nd half against Ajax.

This is a just-turned 19 year old kid, in a team full of established, top players. He's been on a very good run, but there's no need to rush things with him right now... I'd like to see him play in each match, but it doesn't matter whether he starts or is subbed on with substantial time to show his stuff. I'm sure he will get another start or 2 in our last few matches, but there's no need to fret about it as long as he's seeing the pitch, and developing... and it seems Allegri and the club have done a pretty good job of it with him this far.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #76
    How exactly has he been benched? He's played in 7 straight Serie A matches, started 3 of them, played at least 16 minutes (plus injury time) in the other 4. And also played the entire 2nd half against Ajax.

This is a just-turned 19 year old kid, in a team full of established, top players. He's been on a very good run, but there's no need to rush things with him right now... I'd like to see him play in each match, but it doesn't matter whether he starts or is subbed on with substantial time to show his stuff. I'm sure he will get another start or 2 in our last few matches, but there's no need to fret about it as long as he's seeing the pitch, and developing... and it seems Allegri and the club have done a pretty good job of it with him this far.
    He deserved to start vs Ajax and should be starting today

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011

People want to bench him for being black lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)