[Serie A] Shiter 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 27th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote i guess

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pay for eleven sports in England for juventus games. They lose serie a rights half way through the season to premier sports. Pay for premier sports, they fucking ditch this game for fucking rugby. Also, the no televised football games on Sunday until 5.15 rule means I miss juventus games for 15 minutes regularly unless I stream them. And they wonder why people stream by the millions.

I fucking hate my country man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Painfully obvious since Matuidi went out what we need this summer. Either a wing so Berna can play in midfield permanently or throw everything we have on Pogba, Saul etc...

10 times more fluid, smarter, versatile in attack. Always an option to receive the ball, run into space and actually do something with it.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Decent game in the second half, while the first was horrible.
I don’t understand how we look dead tired for 80 min with all the „hard running in training“.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We actually played some nice, flowing, one touch football towards the end.

Awful first half, unlucky not to win it in the end though.

Can and Ronaldo were stand outs.

Pjanic did well in the second half and Cancelo strangely looked like his old self in the last 20 mins.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Very frustrating we only played the second half.

Spinazzola over Sandro for the remainder of the season please.
Stop playing Ronaldo up front on his own, he’s a million times more effective when his teammates are close to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)