[Serie A] Sassuolo 4-2 Juventus [23rd September, 2023 18:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
First half we were ok but unlucky.
Second half it was Chiesa vs Sassuolo.
Defense was horrible by all 3 members and Woj had one nice save but 2 howlers.
Berardi did well against us once again.
Gatti's own goal - I thought he was improving but Gatti still needs to work on his positioning (and apparantely his passing accuracy too)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Whilst the culture at the club is make as many mistakes and poor performances as you like, you get to stay and start for the team because you are on a high salary, we will always be shit.

The players ambling back in the 90th minute when they broke for a counter and no one was in the picture even when they slowed the play down really shows the desire of this team. They love the European football and 2 games a Week excuse, I wonder what the next pathetic excuse is.
No desire, distinct lack of quality and concentration.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
chiesa very good

rabiot, fagioli not bad

others should donate their salary for the week for charity. what the fuck was that, on both individual and team level? disgusting, disgraceful, inexcusable
Rabiot was one of the main reason for our dysfunctional midfield. Hi was slowing down every play, unbodered to run or engage. He was pure shit.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We were terrible and deserved to lose but how was that Berardi challenge not a red? It basically ticked every box for a red card.
easily

+ that foul by tressoldi when he stopped vlahovic is an easy yellow, while rabiot got a yellow for his first, not even serious foul. and there was a small push from kean, which was much weaker than the one by sms on alex sandro when sergej scored the last time. you just have to used to it, it's incredible how the double standards work in this shit league

anyway, it's not an excuse. today looked like a sabotage but not by the ref

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
I don’t know if I’m losing it, but correct me if I wrong. I’m 99% certain that Tek could’ve saved both the third and fourth goal as he had plenty of time to react to pinamoniti’s header and sprint to the goal line to clear Gatti’s pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)