[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-3 JUVENTUS [September 17th 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Dybala

• Cuadrado

• Matuidi

Results are only viewable after voting.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
lol Berardi missing another match against us
How convienent :hihi:

Sassuolo could be without Domenico Berardi against Juventus on Sunday after he took a knock to his foot in training.

A statement on Sassuolo’s official website confirmed Berardi needed “a gash on the instep of his left foot to be stitched up.”

It now remains to be seen whether the winger will be passed fit for the clash, with the Neroverdi winless after three games.

The 23-year-old, who was formerly co-owned by the Bianconeri, also missed most of the first half of last season with a knee injury.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dont know about you guys but even If I watch this I must say it feel less exciting as it was as winning Serie A is a given for me
Its like putting a MMA kind of tournament with Brock Lesnar and put people like us in the same tournament with him.. of course he is going to win... Unless he taps himself out..
For me its all about the CL now and if we dont win it its a disappointment for me even if we are clearly not the favorites.. 3 years 2 finals 2 losses its time to win one for a change...
The thing about our mercato - This one and every other one is that we dont seem to want to go to the next level.. D.Costa has potential and yes he is definitely much better than Cuadrado when on form and yes Bernardeschi is very talented but seriously.. RB De Sciglio - Thats not a guy Real Madrid would even put on their bench.. hack they wont even let him be their water boy..
Selling Bonucci is ok but 40M? WTF? He wants to leave he wants Milan? No Problem but we cant sell players on the cheap... D.Costa wanted out of Bayern and he is a 50M player.. Bonucci who is considered a much better defender than D.Costa as a winger was sold for 40M where we should have got at least 60M (and I think we could even got more for him)
Midfield Pjanic is good but where is his partner? Khedira? We all know he is finished.. Marchisio - We saw that he is an on and off kind of player.. Bentancur? Its good to have a young talent that will be great in the future but what about some present?
Attack - Say whatever you want but Im still disappointed for missing out on Mbappe - 180M? Pay it!
1. Fair play? His shirt sales and all would even some out..
2. He is still very very young so could last 14 years and even more
3. He is already WC
4. He can only improve and he is fast and isnt gone missing at big games like some fatty we know..
5. 180M in 2017 - 10 years ago the highest transfer was way below 100M and you can be sure it will only rise as you saw Neymar going for 250M... By the time Mbappe reach 28 his value will easily be above the 360M so worst case scenario consider this an investment... 10 years to double your investment isnt a bad thing especially when talking about 180M...

I might not be in favor of spanish teams but you must admit they are doing something right if they win it almost every year..
EPL teams are doing the same but they have much less appeal...
Man Utd are the only team who can really compete with Real and Barcelona reputation and money wise and thats why they will join the elite within a year or two (maybe even three or four but they will surely be there...)
Pogba cost them 100M? You think we made a good deal? I`ll tell you they made a good deal since they got a WC player who is one of the best in his position - How much they spent is irrelevant as the market is on a constant inflation...
Next year Man Utd will get another great player maybe A.Sanches hack I wouldnt even be surprised if they go bidding 300M for Dybala... as if they want they can and the more WC player they have the better chance of them winning the CL...

To tell a long story short - We will win the scudetto again and maybe also the CI again but unless we get the CL I dont think we should call this a great season as winning in Italy should be called a normal season while not winning it should be called a bad season..
Great season is only if we add the CL to the list

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Seriously take that wall of text to the appropriate thread ffs. This thread is about the game against Sassuolo, this isn't another place for you to bore us all with a long-winded rant about the club you supposedly support.

Sorry, nothing against you personally but too much negative bullshit surrounding this forum lately.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Some people are seriously retarded.. If you where here the Serie B and the 7th place years you enjoy every single match we win and every single good player that plays on the pitch for us.. Ffs just think back of the time di natale, berbatov and so on refused to come to juve..

Ot: I hope this match well see one of rugani and howedes.. They need to play matches.. Oh and hopefully bernardeshi plays.. I want to see him play more than a couple of minutes

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
You guys are easily winning this. The only :gsol: real :gsol: competition for the Scudetto for you guys is Napoli, imo. Their deadly trio in attack (Insigne-Mertens-Callejon) produce magic and midfield is creating a lot of chances (Hamsik/Jorginho/Allan). Plus they have a solid defense since they managed to keep Koulibaly. The depth is also good. Pavoletti, Milik, Rog, Zielinski and Diawara.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, you guys concede way too many goals. Shaky and leaky defense. Poor Buffon. Reminds me of 2003/2004 season when you were 3rd at the end of the season.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Perfect start time for me...not clashing with NFL :baus:

Hoping Bernardeschi gets his first start here. Would like to see him, DC, Dybala and Higs on the field together from the start of the game and see if it "works".

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
You guys should field this, imo:

Higuain

Bernardeschi - Dybala - Douglas Costa

Pjanić - Matuidi

Alex Sandro - Rugani - Barzagli - Lichtsteiner

Buffon​

Which players are missing? Chiellini, De Sciglio, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjaca and Mandžukić? Is that it? You guys should try Mandžukić as a lone forward. Worked very good in Bayern when he was supported by Robben and Ribery.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How convienent :hihi:

Sassuolo could be without Domenico Berardi against Juventus on Sunday after he took a knock to his foot in training.

A statement on Sassuolo’s official website confirmed Berardi needed “a gash on the instep of his left foot to be stitched up.”

It now remains to be seen whether the winger will be passed fit for the clash, with the Neroverdi winless after three games.

The 23-year-old, who was formerly co-owned by the Bianconeri, also missed most of the first half of last season with a knee injury.

I know Halloween isn't far away but those joke shop kits are getting pretty realistic.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Some people are seriously retarded.. If you where here the Serie B and the 7th place years you enjoy every single match we win and every single good player that plays on the pitch for us.. Ffs just think back of the time di natale, berbatov and so on refused to come to juve..

Ot: I hope this match well see one of rugani and howedes.. They need to play matches.. Oh and hopefully bernardeshi plays.. I want to see him play more than a couple of minutes
The days of hoping to see the magic of Marchionni, Kovac, Palladino, Paro, De Ceglie and Bojinov on a lousy Chinese stream. :diculo:

At least the likes of Zanetti, Marchisio and Giovinco provided some justified excitement.

EDIT - And how could I forget top assist man Balzaretti. Strange sale.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The days of hoping to see the magic of Marchionni, Kovac, Palladino, Paro, De Ceglie and Bojinov on a lousy Chinese stream. :diculo:

At least the likes of Zanetti, Marchisio and Giovinco provided some justified excitement.

EDIT - And how could I forget top assist man Balzaretti. Strange sale.
:touched:

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
"Zona Dybala" :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know about you guys but even If I watch this I must say it feel less exciting as it was as winning Serie A is a given for me
Its like putting a MMA kind of tournament with Brock Lesnar and put people like us in the same tournament with him.. of course he is going to win... Unless he taps himself out..
For me its all about the CL now and if we dont win it its a disappointment for me even if we are clearly not the favorites.. 3 years 2 finals 2 losses its time to win one for a change...
The thing about our mercato - This one and every other one is that we dont seem to want to go to the next level.. D.Costa has potential and yes he is definitely much better than Cuadrado when on form and yes Bernardeschi is very talented but seriously.. RB De Sciglio - Thats not a guy Real Madrid would even put on their bench.. hack they wont even let him be their water boy..
Selling Bonucci is ok but 40M? WTF? He wants to leave he wants Milan? No Problem but we cant sell players on the cheap... D.Costa wanted out of Bayern and he is a 50M player.. Bonucci who is considered a much better defender than D.Costa as a winger was sold for 40M where we should have got at least 60M (and I think we could even got more for him)
Midfield Pjanic is good but where is his partner? Khedira? We all know he is finished.. Marchisio - We saw that he is an on and off kind of player.. Bentancur? Its good to have a young talent that will be great in the future but what about some present?
Attack - Say whatever you want but Im still disappointed for missing out on Mbappe - 180M? Pay it!
1. Fair play? His shirt sales and all would even some out..
2. He is still very very young so could last 14 years and even more
3. He is already WC
4. He can only improve and he is fast and isnt gone missing at big games like some fatty we know..
5. 180M in 2017 - 10 years ago the highest transfer was way below 100M and you can be sure it will only rise as you saw Neymar going for 250M... By the time Mbappe reach 28 his value will easily be above the 360M so worst case scenario consider this an investment... 10 years to double your investment isnt a bad thing especially when talking about 180M...

I might not be in favor of spanish teams but you must admit they are doing something right if they win it almost every year..
EPL teams are doing the same but they have much less appeal...
Man Utd are the only team who can really compete with Real and Barcelona reputation and money wise and thats why they will join the elite within a year or two (maybe even three or four but they will surely be there...)
Pogba cost them 100M? You think we made a good deal? I`ll tell you they made a good deal since they got a WC player who is one of the best in his position - How much they spent is irrelevant as the market is on a constant inflation...
Next year Man Utd will get another great player maybe A.Sanches hack I wouldnt even be surprised if they go bidding 300M for Dybala... as if they want they can and the more WC player they have the better chance of them winning the CL...

To tell a long story short - We will win the scudetto again and maybe also the CI again but unless we get the CL I dont think we should call this a great season as winning in Italy should be called a normal season while not winning it should be called a bad season..
Great season is only if we add the CL to the list
:blah:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)