[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-3 JUVENTUS [September 17th 2017] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Dybala

• Cuadrado

• Matuidi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
So Higuain will proly score this game like he usually does vs small teams and all the ones that ride his cock are gona come out the woodwork and scream "Ha wheres all his haters now????"

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I know, I was gonna ask Hustini again...
Maybe JCK is right about opening therads but try a new shot.Maybe you will be our lucky thread opener now.

- - - Updated - - -

So Higuain will proly score this game like he usually does vs small teams and all the ones that ride his cock are gona come out the woodwork and scream "Ha wheres all his haters now????"
From 2 meter distance where is more difficult to miss then to score.....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why? Brunch with family then?
I am taking my six year old to meet some friends for some activities in the woods. At 1300 CET I am taking the younger one to gymnastics class. Regular Sunday activities. 1500 CET also sucks because it is time to fix food for hungry kids who have been out on activities. 1800 CET is preparing the kids to go to bed. 20.45 Saturday evening remains by far the best time ever.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    :heart:

I wouldn't mind having a shot at opening a match thread.
    next one is yours and the ones after too if all goes well. People will complain if you don't open them right after the previous game ended though. Tough responsibilities. :hihi:

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    I am taking my six year old to meet some friends for some activities in the woods. At 1300 CET I am taking the younger one to gymnastics class. Regular Sunday activities. 1500 CET also sucks because it is time to fix food for hungry kids who have been out on activities. 1800 CET is preparing the kids to go to bed. 20.45 Saturday evening remains by far the best time ever.
    Okay, those reasons justify fake fanning this game by far.

I'm gonna watch this game alone in my flat with an anti-hangover breakfast.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    This are heavy 3 weeks. We will play against Sassuolo on Sunday, Fiorentina on Wednesday, Torino Saturday, Olympiakos Wednesday and Atalanta on Sunday.

But if all those guys (Chiellini, Khedira, De Sciglio, Mandzukic, Marchisio, Pjaca) still won't be available on Sunday I'm wishing Allegri to field those players, even it wouldn't be bad to rotate a bit:

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Goalkeeper; Lichtsteiner, Hoewedes, Rugani, A.Sandro; Pjanic, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Bernardeschi; Higuain.

If Hoewedes really would make his debut, I'm sure he won't field Rugani next to him though. But i said ..I'm wishing..

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Tough turf for us lately. Sass will be very motivated for this one as they have yet to win a game this season. Hopefully a start for one of Costa/Berna as Mandzu prolly will not be rushed back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)