[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-3 JUVENTUS (April 28th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Licht

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hopefully we'll fail again in Europe next season to get rid of fans like you.
Das it mane. I've been supporting Juventus since you were a fetus you insignificant locust.

Oh, and I'm sorry I'm not going to wake up @ 2 am to watch a game against Sassuolo, when the title is almost wrapped up, and I have work the next day. Such a fucker!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Marotta and Agnelli already made an agreement with Sassuolo to let us win. Sassuolo will not even cross half. Meanwhile, we'll be in full 5-3-2, learning our opponent's tendencies, with the starters running in circles for 90 minutes. Then we'll score a goal at the death and Conte will jump into the stands like we won the CL.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Das it mane. I've been supporting Juventus since you were a fetus you insignificant locust.

Oh, and I'm sorry I'm not going to wake up @ 2 am to watch a game against Sassuolo, when the title is almost wrapped up, and I have work the next day. Such a fucker!
lol i love how angry you sound

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

a true fan would have called in sick at work or better more handed their resignation.

Juve > life :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)