[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-3 JUVENTUS (April 28th 2014) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Licht

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bayern
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Chelsea
PSG
Manchester City
Dortmund

Not in any particular order. They can all beat us.
and we can beat all of them. City is clearly not better than us and some other are questionable (if we look at this season solely) next season we will be even better with some of these getting weaker maybe (Dortmund, Atletico which doesent mean we will automatically be better than them). so yeah, we are a top 8 team in europe

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Garcia: Juve? They wont have an easy job in Sassuolo.

Sansone is their most dangerous player, that guy is on fire. Surely, one of the most talented young forwrds in Serie A right now.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:sergio:
Ziegler !!! the most un-needed signing in the history of Juventus...
We get him for free and immediately direct to other clubs.Actually we make some money of him.So that was not such a bad move-free transfer.

- - - Updated - - -:
Top European team

Exactly :lol2:
- - - Updated - - -

Garcia: Juve? They wont have an easy job in Sassuolo.

Sansone is their most dangerous player, that guy is on fire. Surely, one of the most talented young forwrds in Serie A right now.
Indeed we wont have an easy job.
I am worried about Arturo.
Not playing in Monday(he get additionally 3 days rest) and most probably he wont play against Benfica.But easy or difficult Garcia can suck and we will beat Sassuollo and be champions so then he will say"Oh this is my first year in Serie A.Next year ...bla,bla,bla.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Latest reports tells that Vidal will go to further tests about his knee problem.After three days of rest he will go to tests and maybe have a surgery.Fucking hell,fucking hell.This certanly means no Sassuolo game for him nor Benfica game.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And we can beat them
At this point I am unfortunately not very convinced of that. Yes, we did play well against Madrid this season for the most part, but in the end we had a loss and a draw.
and we can beat all of them. City is clearly not better than us and some other are questionable (if we look at this season solely) next season we will be even better with some of these getting weaker maybe (Dortmund, Atletico which doesent mean we will automatically be better than them). so yeah, we are a top 8 team in europe
Yes they are. Until we actually begin winning against these sides regularly, I cannot believe that.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I have a very hard time imagining that one :p
:agree: we can beat all of them but probability of them beating us is much higher than us beating them. Juve have to beat atleast one in group stage to win the group or in round of 16 to make QFs, Juve need to strengthen to beat atleast 2 of them and hope we don't draw the best team in round of 16.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Come now. Are you really saying our jump in quality was more than theirs?
well yeah i would tbh, who did chelsea really add to that team we beat? eto'o? matic (who is cup tied any ways) schurrle?, salah? willian? none of them are match winners nor exactly world class we on the other hand actually bought a world class striker and another who is exceptionally good both of whom can score goals, something chelsea have struggled to get from their strikers this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)