[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-3 JUVENTUS (April 28th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Licht

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not to mention FIGC want us to save face for Italy in Europe by not rescheduling the game to Sunday.
Jesus Christ, just stop it. So you wanted us to play on Sunday when the team only arrived back in Italy on Friday with only one and a half days to plan for the Sassuolo match?

This everyone hates Juve argument is one of the most ignorant excuses I've ever read on this forum.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Jesus Christ, just stop it. So you wanted us to play on Sunday when the team only arrived back in Italy on Friday with only one and a half days to plan for the Sassuolo match?

This everyone hates Juve argument is one of the most ignorant excuses I've ever read on this forum.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” :D

I think everybody fears us. :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

You're right, everyone hates Juve.

Jokes aside: Didn't Conte mention something to that effect a few weeks back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)