[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-3 JUVENTUS (April 28th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Licht

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As RUS says this former fitness coach is not worth of our attention.
Just live him to Conte's press.
He will tore him apart so hard that fitness coach will be sick.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #323
    Calcio show on Italia 1 post game dedicated to meelan, Seedorf and Balotelli. :lol:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    If we win against Atalanta then I believe we will.

A draw would more or less give us the Scudetto but Roma could theoretically overturn the 3 goal H2H defecit and still beat us to the Scudetto if we lost the game after that so there would be no guard of honour even though the title would be 99% ours and we'd be about 1/10000 on to retain Serie A.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    :boh:

Looked good when he got in but then when he made a challenge he touched his knee a few times so...:scared:
    I am so fond of this guy that I am really pissed of if he is not healed off .I don't care about Benfica game but overall.He contributes so much to us that I want him just healed.
    HE played almost 30 minutes completely injured against Chelsea and also scored.Ultra champion.One and only Pardo Arturo Vidal.Must be in good shape.

- - - Updated - - -

Own goal wtf :tdown:

will we get guard of honour at olimpico?
    And also I think that we won't lost the game at Olimpico that to show that fucks who Juve are.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    We wouldn't get a guard of honor off any team in Italy. If anything I reckon Roma are going to be really sour if we've won the league by then. Game will probably descend into mindlessness with at least Totti or de Rossi demonstrating how idiotic they can be.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    That might've not gone in if the defender hadn't deflected it though. Still, can't take anything away from it, great shot.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
    Tevez's goal has been credited as an own goal.

Missed the game last night due to time differences. Who was good and bad? anyone like to give me a brief summary? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)