[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 Juventus [16th April, 2023 18:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just how hard did we try to gift them that goal? We gave them like 4 corner kicks, two of which were a complete gift, and then we assisted their goal.
You could sense that goal coming about 10 mins before it happened. And the pathetic weak excuse for an attempt to “attack” (lol) them for the last 20 mins of the game.

The club and this team in general is broken and nothing but a hard reset and clean out is needed. I expect us out of the remaining cups by the end of the month and out of the CL race as well.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
No passion in the stands again - Hopefully Monday and Wednesday goes to plan and the only person who cares about the club is back on Thursday where he belongs.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
good thing I'm not watching our games, and Serie A in general.
@Lion be proud of you

- - - Updated - - -

Gatti should wear a shock collar in training that zaps him whenever he takes more than 2 touches or tries a long ball.
This was painful to watch on so many levels.
Can we get one of those shock collar's for Paredes, only it'll be a permanent one that shocks him constantly

Aug 2, 2005
Man, I quitted of even watching the highlights of Juventus matches.
This long reply.. is an intro to point 7 below.. LOL

Todays game..
First half
1- Started 10 min with character and confidence with no great performance and after the 10 mins.. we became reactive and negative.. slow and static movement (like always)

2- One shot on Target for Sass in the first half.. poor one

3- Many easy giveaways from our players (if decent team.. 2 of them would be goals for opponent)

Second half.
1- Our poor performance and reactive approach continued.

2- Sass got to know.. they can score as Juve would not do shit as Juve do not practice anything on the offensive phase.. and with no (individual brilliance) ADM, Chiesa, or even Cuad.. their threat is non-existence..

3- Sass took over the initiative and started to push forward a little bit more, which was enough for any to see that they would score.

4- Poor corner clearance 2 times consecutively and an own assist from Fag for their goal. (Mental state is poor)

5- we tried to put a fight, but you can see that our individual quality would not bail us out..

6- Consigle saved a header from Rabiot header (different angel replica of Buffon's save on Zizzo header)

7- which is the most important as those 2 incidents sums our 2 seasons with Allegri secons stint

While down 1-0
A) Gatti, from the right flank, switched the play with a cross to left to NO ONE.
No one was close in around 30 meter space on the left..
The cross would have been great if anyone was there..
(No coherent play.. no understanding..)

B) an easy low and slow pass to Chiesa on the left.. he failed to control it, and it slipped down his feet (mental state failure of him as a representation of the whole team)

Those 2 incidents are the correct description of our team with Allegri..

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Glad I watched the game on replay and was able to forward through this shit. Bunch of disgusting passive individuals, from the board to the coach to the players.

Same pattern most weeks, pass it around with no purpose or intensity, make sloppy mistakes, only show some urgency when there is nothing to lose and by then it’s normally too late and there’s no real cohesion.
The Thursday, Sunday fixture isn’t an excuse. Sloppy contagious errors just shows a lack of commitment and concentration to do the basics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)