[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 Juventus [16th April, 2023 18:00 CEST] (1 Viewer)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Gatti should wear a shock collar in training that zaps him whenever he takes more than 2 touches or tries a long ball.
This was painful to watch on so many levels.
Scored a tap in midweek and then turned up today thinking he could play like prime Beckenbauer.

Another case of a player thinking he's the main character.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
https://www.juvefc.com/video-flashb...ikes-in-sassuolo-including-tevez-and-higuain/

Good times. Awesome team. The interchange and understanding; the linkup play; the verve and style.

We have regressed so much - truly pathetic.
And it's the same coach lol.

I think the main thing it shows is that he does well with good players who know their role, but most importantly has the leaders to get out of difficult moments. Then football gets easier as you find ways to win games, confidence is high and performances improve, more good players join us, etc.

The more time passes the bigger the pussy these generations of players get, and they need a head coach who doesn't just let them get on with it, they need a coach to be multi-faceted and cover every aspect, a motivator, tactician, leader. I think other clubs are also struggling with this aspect, but it's highlighted more here as we have other problems to go with it and have struggled for several seasons.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I just don't understand how it's possible that you go through 90 minutes without a meaningful 1-2 or triangulation. One successful through ball. It's ridiculous

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)