Serie A: Sampdoria vs Juventus [May 17, 2008] (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Oh please. Surely after EVERYTHING he has done we can pass that whole "offside" critic. Pippo has proven he's a champion, and a very reliable goalscorer at that.

Im actually very pissed that Birindelli didn't get to play. Really.
Wow you are getting worked up after a joke/random comment I said? Just because I said that doesn't mean I don't see Inzaghi as a great player. Who knows there are other ppl may make the same comment as I do on other players.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
good performance in this game especially from dp , and since we had no motive to win it , was suprised that dp let trez take the PK.

Aug 1, 2003
Wow you are getting worked up after a joke/random comment I said? Just because I said that doesn't mean I don't see Inzaghi as a great player. Who knows there are other ppl may make the same comment as I do on other players.
sorry for overreacting. but it gets tiresome when people still play that 'offside' card against pippo - not you particularly, just other critics in general. id think that by now they'd know what hes really worth

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I never know that you can be talented for being offside
There is not a player i hate more than Pippo Inzaghi, you can be sure about that.
But the guy is simply unbelievable. He may have one single talent but he masters it. No-one has a better sense for positioning than him. We use the term for Trez, some use it for Van Nistelrooy, some for someone else, but if there is one player who can be described as "fox in the box" then it's Pippo Inzaghi.

9 goals in last 6 matches and a reputation of a winner and of a big games decider. I won't think twice and i'd take him to Austria and Switzerland.

P.S: And the offside jokes about Inzaghi never get old :lol2:

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
seriously i dun really care he's talented or what. but a striker's most impt job is to score goals. and that guy scores all the time.
i'll take him to austria & switzerland anytime.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sorry for overreacting. but it gets tiresome when people still play that 'offside' card against pippo - not you particularly, just other critics in general. id think that by now they'd know what hes really worth
I understand, you cannot have the whole world going with you all the time. I always like Pippo and I tend to make jokes about him sometimes. But when a goal really matters at dire situations, he does it.

There is not a player i hate more than Pippo Inzaghi, you can be sure about that.
But the guy is simply unbelievable. He may have one single talent but he masters it. No-one has a better sense for positioning than him. We use the term for Trez, some use it for Van Nistelrooy, some for someone else, but if there is one player who can be described as "fox in the box" then it's Pippo Inzaghi.

9 goals in last 6 matches and a reputation of a winner and of a big games decider. I won't think twice and i'd take him to Austria and Switzerland.

P.S: And the offside jokes about Inzaghi never get old :lol2:
TBH even Ferguson thinks that he is born offside. But one really have to admire Inzaghi's positioning and his ability to play off the shoulders of the last defender

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
What a bizzarre comment. Stuart, you've changed.
Don't worry Martin, i bet he thinks you are worthy too, hehe :p
I doubt if you understand what Martin tends to say here cos you don't know Stu enough.

Yes Martin, he's changed and I like that old Stu much more. I honestly think being the opposition of Andy and Burke and arguing with them has the potential to change every member on this forum, at least in case of using language :D

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
]I doubt if you understand what Martin tends to say here cos you don't know Stu enough.[/B]

Yes Martin, he's changed and I like that old Stu much more. I honestly think being the opposition of Andy and Burk and arguing with them has the potential to change every member on this forum, at least in the case of using language :D
Surprisingly enough i have known Stuart since the age of 4, and gone to school with him since then, he is my best friend irl basically, and we have been friends through primary school, then we went to the same secondary school, so im pretty sure i know him better than anyone on the forums :p He has just become more outspoken about topics and speaks his mind with an "i dont care what you think" manner sometimes on here. He has his reasons, so dont you worry. But yeh Stu's my dawg for life, so ur comment was pretty far off. No offense meant or anything tho.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
With the current form they are enjoying, i'd take Toni, Del Piero, Cassano and Inzaghi at the EURO.

Fuck Quagliarella, Borriello and Di Natale. They'll never be as big and as talented as the 4 guys above.
I agree that they should all go but bring Di natale as well. We can't have just 4 forwards.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yes Martin, he's changed and I like that old Stu much more. I honestly think being the opposition of Andy and Burk and arguing with them has the potential to change every member on this forum, at least in the case of using language :D
It's kind of strange when you see people grow up over the years. Some people lose this sort of youthful innocence and start being more critical, more cynical, more skeptical :D

I remember Stuart and Sally when they were 13. I feel a bit like a teacher, watching them get older. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well it is a little scary how long we've been here, truth be told. :D I remember how delirious you were when you went to Manchester in 2003. :wink:

Say, weren't you going to school in the UK? How did that work out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)