Serie A: Sampdoria vs Juventus [May 17, 2008] (1 Viewer)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
How'd we do people? I was up til 6 in the morning partaaying.
Exciting game, Del piero opened the scoring, then won us a pk, which he humbly gave to trezeguet, which made it 2-0 and 20 each. Then samp scored via a cassano/own goal, followed by maggio equalising from outide the box to 2-2. Then sissoko was sent off, then Del Piero won himself a pk and scored it taking him to 21 :):). Then they equalised through Montella. Good game, and i couldnt be happier for the hero Alex Del Piero

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
We were waiting for you to come so you can buy us some beer. :p
You should come through there was plenty of that and females :D

Exciting game, Del piero opened the scoring, then won us a pk, which he humbly gave to trezeguet, which made it 2-0 and 20 each. Then samp scored via a cassano/own goal, followed by maggio equalising from outide the box to 2-2. Then sissoko was sent off, then Del Piero won himself a pk and scored it taking him to 21 :):). Then they equalised through Montella. Good game, and i couldnt be happier for the hero Alex Del Piero
Thanks for the summary bro :tup:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #215
    One goal from David and a brace for the Captain is good for me.
    I'm good

With the current form they are enjoying, i'd take Toni, Del Piero, Cassano and Inzaghi at the EURO.

Fuck Quagliarella, Borriello and Di Natale. They'll never be as big and as talented as the 4 guys above.
    Word my man 100%

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    I have always supported Ranieri in adversity but he showed what rank bad man-management is all about in this game.

This game was not about Juve as a team but individuals as our position could not be changed whatever the result so it was totally anal for him to do what he did.

Personally I would have given Birindelli the captain's armband for what would have been his last ever game and taking off Dp with 30 minutes to go was just absolutely stupid.

He has done well with what he has and to come 3rd was very good for him but he always does things that would put question marks on him with decisions like these as they showed no class whatsoever.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hehe, speaking of Cassano, i will reiterate again, his pk being saved and him blasting the rebound way off target today were hilarious, everyone should take some time out to watch that clip.
    I was shocked! and saved by Belardi too now that is humiliating.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Great match by Del Piero. He really deserved to be in front of Trez, even though i wanted them to share the first place.
    What a move for the third goal (penalty) it was.

Cassano was also impressive on the other side.

Why did Ranieri replace Del Piero 20 minutes before the end ?
    Why didn't Ranieri replace Sissoko at halftime when it was clear he was going to get a red card and miss the first match of the next season ?
    he definitely gets a RUINeri for todays decisions....:(

Had DP stayed on the field, Trezegol would've scored
    hmm..... you may be right

Not a nice thing to let Birindelli on the bench in his last match as a Juventino.
    totally agree

Del Piero + Toni up front for the Euros, ta.
    you really think DONEadoni will do that ?? He's a few brain cells behind RUINeri

Ranieri really let me down, his main flaws this season have been in trying to defend the lead, if i remember correctly he did so vs Fiorentina and then we lost, and today he just frustrated the fans by taking off the legend and not letting Birindelli get his last run around even if it was for 20 seconds.
    100% agree

With the current form they are enjoying, i'd take Toni, Del Piero, Cassano and Inzaghi at the EURO.

Fuck Quagliarella, Borriello and Di Natale. They'll never be as big and as talented as the 4 guys above.
    you're on a roll Alen....I agree with everything you're saying

Del Piero: 10. Not just for the good performance, but to let Trezeguet take that penalty.. wow.
    definitely !!:flag2:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I have always supported Ranieri in adversity but he showed what rank bad man-management is all about in this game.

This game was not about Juve as a team but individuals as our position could not be changed whatever the result so it was totally anal for him to do what he did.

Personally I would have given Birindelli the captain's armband for what would have been his last ever game and taking off Dp with 30 minutes to go was just absolutely stupid.

He has done well with what he has and to come 3rd was very good for him but he always does things that would put question marks on him with decisions like these as they showed no class whatsoever.
    which is why we should beg Lippi to come back......

....or steal Prandelli from Fiorentina !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)