[Serie A] Sampdoria vs JUVENTUS (23rd Jan 2011) (2 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Pathetic performence,pathetic team

This team does not deserve to play CL next season,yeah im fucking angry coz the match spoiled my perfect day.

Fuck this

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Pathetic performence,pathetic team

This team does not deserve to play CL next season,yeah im fucking angry coz the match spoiled my perfect day.

Fuck this
Well if you cant survive Citeh, Poznan and Salzburg in your EL group, CL shouldn't be even a target then..

If Juventus wants to be resurrected it needs to bring back the old guard. Capello plus Moggi, proven, competent managers. This renaissance or revolution thing isn't working out for us..

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Well if you cant survive Citeh, Poznan and Salzburg in your EL group, CL shouldn't be even a target then..

If Juventus wants to be resurrected it needs to bring back the old guard. Capello plus Moggi, proven, competent managers. This renaissance or revolution thing isn't working out for us..
Moggi haters wont agree with you but i do,not sure abt capello..

But one thing is for sure,this is not working,in fact this is horrible.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
No,but definitely one of the worst performances.
And after THIS draw the least one should expect from del neri is not to say "we got one precious point,which is not really bad"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Blaming everything on Amauri isn't a real excuse. We're a midtable club now. But that's what we get for basing our future on one good season with Sampdoria. We reap what we sew.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Amauri deserves the bashing imo hes on buig wages,cost us quite a bit and has given us nothing in return. I agree the team is mediocre overall and he isnt the only one to blame but still bash away :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This whole league is mediocore in terms of quality we are really ahead of Roma and Lazio, if we sign a good striker on par with Milano. This squad isn't even half as bad as some of you make it sound, Motta and Grosso aren't doing any wonders but Grygera - De Ceglie could be just okay. Marotta and Delneri let us down so far, releasing Trez has been more harmful than useful for us and Delneri is hurting is with only knowing one formation, playing Krasic 90 minutes every match and one type of tactic, look at Samp we look the freaking same in terms of tactics and formation. Samp isn't a rolmodel in calcio, Juve is.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What is wrong with the Amauri bashing? How many clear headers does this punk need to miss before the bashing is justified?

He could have one us this game on numerous occasions today. Besides, those whom defend him claim he is a good header of the ball. Where are those people at now?

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
i think after the great display from martinez del neri will start him against udine. melo is also back and i think iaq on the bench if im not mistaken. at leat there is some improvements for next week.

this season is one of the most competitive ive seen for top 4 finish. every point is going to be so valuable

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
SO, the last game without Melo, and its about time if you ask me !

as illustrated in the other two games, when melo is not on the field, there is no juventus mentality on the pitch. krasic and pepe are new and silent players. so is aqua. marchisio should boss the play but seemingly doesnt. basically no one does it, apart from melo, who's game and presence, turns a mediocre mentality, into a winning mood.

up front amauri, was a comic, didnt see him do anything basically, i dont recognice the player i remember from the first season.

today, we missed that melo in the midfield, and we didnt had any attack really. As the game progressed, it was so easy to see how the team started to avoid amauri.

when we have toni back from injuri, and melo from suspension, its going to be an entirely diffrent juventus that plays. We might even field martinez, considering how well he plays when he enters the field.

i'm looking forward to the next game, when melo is back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)