[Serie A] Sampdoria vs JUVENTUS (23rd Jan 2011) (2 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I didn't want to believe it at first, but now I'm convince that this team doesn't have what it takes to perform in Europe's elite competition. I just hope Andrea Agnelli does something about it, and starts investing heavily into this team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
With no injuries only inter and maybe roma have a better team, so no need to panic.
With that pussy Ranieri as their coach not Roma, you'll see it at coppa.
anyways all the top teams IMO have some deficiencies we just need to play it smart and take advantage of that.
Which apparently we are not :sergio:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I didnt see the game but from reading a few of the posts on here it is plainly obvious that Amauri was utter bollocks yet again. I know DP and Martinez may not have been abler to play 90 minutes but for god sake Amauri? - I dont even think this guy can score a goal in training.

We massively need a new striker, because at this rate if toni or iaq get injured for a couple of weeks we have 0 goal threat. DP is a legend but he's not got the pace or touch anymore to really threaten our opponents, and we cant rely on him to get a lot of goals. I dont give a fuck if we have to pay Sevilla or Athletico £15m for Forlan or Fabiano, we cant go on with such pathetic frontmen. Fullbacks wont be addressed in this transfer window, Marrotta doesn't see them as an area that needs improvement. But we will not be in the CL next year, no chance.

Jun 13, 2007
The Defense:

Bonnuci was solid today, I liked him. Chiellini was a little reckless and I was always afraid of him getting sent off but still a beast.
Grosso is too slow, too predictable, and too limited. It's unfortunate Traore picked up an injury in the first minute, I really think he could have made a difference in a game like this. Motta? No comment.

Midfield:

Aquilani did nothing today. He was a different player in the beginning of the season; we need him to regain his old form.
Sissoko is improving and he might just have a place in this team if he keeps it up. His passing is atrocious as usual, but he was clinical defensively.
Krasic started off brightly and then faded away as the match went on. I'd have to agree with Rab though that he should have stayed. Maybe he's a little fatigued.
Marchisio? Was he even on the pitch today?

Attack:
Pepe was okay; another supremely average performance.
Amauri should just hang up his boots already; I'm done defending him.

Subs:
Ale oh Ale how could you miss that? Came in and provided a good spark but squandered a chance that he would have buried 9 times out of 10.
Martinez was like a breathe of fresh air. He came in and just opened Samp's defense up with ease. I think this guy has had a very hard spell here but I'm confident that he hasn't shown us what he's truly capable of. I see talent in this guy and I hope one day he can prove me right.

Coach:

Starting with Pepe-Amauri was a mistake from the start. I don't agree with his Krasic change. Too defensive? Not his fault that most our players have the creative capabilities equivalent to that of a burying beetle.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pepe-Amauri :lol:
This must go in the history books

Starting in attack with a player who hasn't scored in serie A for +11 months and a winger who only recently was considered for the LB position. That was our freaking attack :lol:
Well, it's not like more was expected from a coach who defended 0:0 while playing with 2 men more.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
If you build a team for the title, you'll most likely end up in top 4.

Remember, they said this team was build for the 4th place. And they will need luck to achieve it.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009

Starting in attack with a player who hasn't scored in serie A for +11 months and a winger who only recently was considered for the LB position. That was our freaking attack :lol:
Well, it's not like more was expected from a coach who defended 0:0 while playing with 2 men more.
Obviously Del Neri is too complex of a thinker. nobody can figure him out :boh:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #457

Tell me about it. Al-Jazeera commentator who happens to be a Juve fan was questioning Del Neri's defensive mind all the time. He was comparing our players to theirs and was wondering why would a team like Juve would be playing for a draw and the only explanation behind this is Del Neri. It was crystal clear that he wasn't going for 3points.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Imo we performed a good imitation of Sampdoria today and we are very close to the original. We only need to try harder and, of course, buy Poli, Pazzini and Ziegler. With those three I think we'll be as good as the real Sampdoria and finally achieve our goal. Who knows, just like the real Sampdoria did last year, we might get a fluke 4th place finish one day. :xfinger:

Jun 13, 2007
    Tell me about it. Al-Jazeera commentator who happens to be a Juve fan was questioning Del Neri's defensive mind all the time. He was comparing our players to theirs and was wondering why would a team like Juve would be playing for a draw and the only explanation behind this is Del Neri. It was crystal clear that he wasn't going for 3points.
    Issam El Shawaali? Juve fan? No fucking chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)