[Serie A] Sampdoria - Juventus (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Last time I saw Juve live was vs Ajax. We held it down in defence, we are probally the best at defending a 1 nil lead. Del Piero had a solid game. What was missing was that my man Piero didnt go for goal much. One time he turned and struck a very "girlfriend" like shot.

Piero more efforts on goal vs Samp brother. Doesnt matter if you dont score. Samp vs Juve on paper looks like a boring game, I hope we take them out shopping for panties to replace their shorts after we rape them dry! Juve 25 goals, Samp tranny night out.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I have a feeling we're gonna have an upset here. Samp have some much quality and potential, it's gotta come out sooner or later and might as well start today when they're rock bottom.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Goal.com are know my favourite web page.

Serie A Preview: Sampdoria-Juventus
9/21/2004 8:11:00 PM
Will Juventus keep their 100% record or will Sampdoria be able to slow down the bianconeri's run?
BACKGROUND

One of the current tail enders vs the current leaders, a team going through a bad period vs a team in a wonderful shape. Apparently the bookmakers should not accept bets on the winner.

In the last season Juventus won 2-1 at Marassi thanks to a diving header by Camoranesi and a precise shot by Antonio Conte.

Sampdoria was defeated twice by opponents who were not indeed better than them, Lazio and Siena, and were damaged by injuries (Diana and Doni out) and referees (3 players sent off in 2 matches). The performances were rather good but Novellino should find new offensive schemes and the players should show more bravery and control their nerves.

Probably the start of the season before time in order to prepare the CL preliminary round is now an advantage for Juventus who are in a splendid shape. Everything works: the defense is unbeatable, the midfield creates and defends, the forwards score. Juventus easily defeated both Brescia and Atalanta in serie A and Ajax in Champions League.

TEAM NEWS

Sampdoria:

Volpi and Carrozzieri are banned, while Diana (calf), Doni (ankle) and Pisano (thigh) are all injured. Antonioli is back after the ban. Novellino is planning to give a chance to Edusei and Kutuzov.

Juventus:

Capello can choose the starting lineup from an almost complete roster (just Montero, Ferrara and perhaps Chimenti out). Probably Del Piero will be in the starting lineup with Ibrahimovic on the bench, even if yesterday Del Piero didn’t play in the practice game.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Sampdoria:

The n.10 Flachi is the the star of this team. The Belorussian forward Kutuzov could be a surprise.

Juventus:

Juventus are a team full champions. The goalie Buffon, the defenders Thuram and Cannavaro, the left back Zambrotta, the midfielders Emerson and Nedved, the forwards Trezeguet, Del Piero, Ibrahimovic.

PROBABLE STARTING XIs

Samp (4-4-2):
Antonioli - Sacchetti, M.Castellini, Falcone, Tonetto - C.Zenoni, Edusei, Palombo, Kutuzov - Flachi, Bazzani.

Juventus (4-4-2):
Buffon - Zebina, Thuram, F.Cannavaro, Zambrotta - Camoranesi, Blasi, Emerson, Nedved - Del Piero, Trezeguet.

PREDICTION

Unless there is a big surprise, Juventus will win.

Samp 0-2 Juventus

:thumb.

Plexus

Aug 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Profile -> Edit Options -> Change Avatar
it keeps saying that my picture i to large or something....to many pixels I think and I dont get what the problem is.......could you please help me change it if I give you my password?

Aug 26, 2003
line ups from Juventus.com:

SAMPDORIA
Antonioli; Zenoni, Castellini, Falcone, Sacchetti; Kutuzov, Edusei, Palombo, Pavan; Flachi Bazzani.
A disposizione: Turci, Articoli, Diana, Pagano, Donadel, Iacopino, Rossini.

JUVENTUS
Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet.
A disposizione: Chimenti, Legrottaglie,Birindelli, Appiah, Olivera, Ibrahimovic, Zalayeta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)