SERIE A: Sampdoria - Juventus (32 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Remember that last-minute equaliser against Bolonga? IIRC he out-jumped two defenders :thumb:
That was actually the goal i was thinking of, when i read it was a diving header!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
For you DP lovers:

He's not doing anything great today but he is very active and is not just waiting for the ball but he's actually trying to win it like on his best days.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Where are you watching it?
Well, I have RAI International, and they are showing Perugia-Roma (entertaining match, BTW), and whenever a team scores, they blare out the theme from the Lone Ranger and show the replay of the goal.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
For you DP lovers:

He's not doing anything great today but he is very active and is not just waiting for the ball but he's actually trying to win it like on his best days.
Sounds good

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
on eurosport they say --->Sampdoria-Juventus 7' Del Piero lines up a free kick 25m out... curls it just over!! Juve are sporting their rather wonderful salmon-pink kit today!!

:D but i like the black and with more

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sampdoria-Juventus 23' Camoranesi!!!! Nedved crossed from the left and an acrobatic diving back post header from the Mexican-Italian put the champions in front

:LOL:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
For you DP lovers:

Not doing anything??

Hes been the most active player on the pitch, hes been involved in nigh on every attack , hes been defending, hes made some great moves and runs, on top of that hes the heaviest marked player on the field... yet you still cant give him any real credit.

Along with camo dp has been the best player today by a mile

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++
Juve are sporting their rather wonderful salmon-pink kit today!!

Speaking of which, I FINALLY got my pink Nedved jersey from my Uncle in Italy a few days ago.

Sweet.

Allright Glenn, I'll go check it out.

I'm sure its very "unbiased":D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)