SERIE A: Sampdoria - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I remember the last time camo played... the lasy minutes of the parma game i think it was.... he did very well..
i would give some minutes more to camo tomorrow...after all.. now that we finally have him lets make him play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
I see a win for juve.. the score?? depends.. if we managed to score in the first half.. then, the margin will be bigger.. coz we're playing away with a modest team; and such teams go recklessly offensive when conceding a goal at their home ground.. which will open lots of gaps in their defence..

anyway, I hope we win.. I'll be happy if managed it with a sole goal..
normally i'll be happy if they do that. BUT, now with our defense in such a fragile state, i'm afraid they might go forwards and actually score

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
That's too offensive ;) Maybe if Tacchinardi was there instead of Maresca, then maybe but not with Maresca and Miccoli in midfield.
Not really, Appiah would be the definite DM while Maresca would hold back alot, while letting MIccoli go forward. MIccoli will basically be the right midfielder and nedved the left.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
As much as I like Miccoli and would like to see him play, he's not that good as a right midfielder; he's much better as a forward or behind the two strikers. DP plays better in that offensive right midfield role so I Would swap them, but still it doesn`t really look convincing.

Maresca is great too but his defensive capabilities are not as good as Tacchinardi's so if we go back to 4-2-3-1 it's better if Tacchinardi-Appiah play.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Line ups
Buffon, Birindelli, Ferrara, Montero, Zambrotta, Conte, Appiah, Camoranesi, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet... Subs: Chimenti, Tudor, Iuliano, Pessotto, Di Vaio, Miccoli, Maresca

Antonioli, Zenoni, Conte, Falcone, Bettarini, Diana, Volpi, Palombo, Donati, Bazzani, Flachi... Subs: Turci, Sacchetti, Carrozzieri, Pedone, Marazzina, Cipriani, Yanagisawa

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
Yo YAll,
dammnn finaly i my pc is back,
know i'm back on my favorit forum and saying whole the time SORRY BAD ENGLISH :D
Forza Juve!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well Maresca is probably more solid than Maresca, though obviously Maresca is more creative. Conte is playing well right now so...

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
ferrari i know i was asking the same,
ps lets also cheer for perugia that they kick roma's bud
like parma did againts inter yesterday ;)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS milan-reggina 0-1 YES YES
thank you reggina know win it for us GO PERUGIA GO REGGINA
GO JUVENTUS

ps shit roma 1-0

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Well Maresca is probably more solid than Maresca, though obviously Maresca is more creative . Conte is playing well right now so...
:LOL:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Brescia just scored against lazio.

It seems like everyone except for Perugia is doing us a favor today.

Now its up to Juve to take advantage

has anyone else here tried to go on gazzetta.it to get the updates and realize its not working??

Well, the next great Brazilian midfielder, Kaka, has just tied the game for Milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)