SERIE A: Sampdoria - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
For the same reason you guys are so sure we will concede a goal :p

I think I already said in this thread that we will win 1-0. I just have a feeling we will not suffer a goal for the 2nd game in a row. In these holidays Lippi must have worked harder on the tactical aspect rather than the physical one so I'm very confident/optimistic.

Mind you The match might end in a draw, a 0-0; that's the only thing that scares me.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Bazzani doesnt impress me....

Then again, neither does our defense !!!!!!!

It wont be pretty.....

Samp 1 Juve 2

Square

Oct 6, 2002
you guys are unbelievably pessimistic.

WE ARE JUVENTUS!

when we play football we will beat any team. its overdue and it will happen.

3-0.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
some of you are pathetic... Thank god the players don't think like you guys.

nothing seems to please some of you ... no matter how much we win... there are always a bunch of people finding fault with everything.

Post mortem after a bad performance is one thing but making negative predictions before the game is just plain sad.

Juve are a team that never gives up - one of the main reasons why they are loved so much by the fans and hated so much by the opposition; yet some of you give up even before the game.

Our defense has holes no doubt but its still better than 90% of the teams out there.

Get your spirits up guys.... We are going to win this game.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I see a win for juve.. the score?? depends.. if we managed to score in the first half.. then, the margin will be bigger.. coz we're playing away with a modest team; and such teams go recklessly offensive when conceding a goal at their home ground.. which will open lots of gaps in their defence..

anyway, I hope we win.. I'll be happy if managed it with a sole goal..

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
you guys are unbelievably pessimistic.

WE ARE JUVENTUS!

when we play football we will beat any team. its overdue and it will happen.

3-0.
I agree with you that juve win when they play good football but unfoutunitly i did not see that from them for a long time , know all the team depend on NEDVED to do the job and i think this game is the same if nedved do his job we will score if not it is another loss:(

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

I agree with you that juve win when they play good football but unfoutunitly i did not see that from them for a long time , know all the team depend on NEDVED to do the job and i think this game is the same if nedved do his job we will score if not it is another loss:(
Not always :D.But I agree with you that Juve depend on Nedved a lot

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
This is gonna be one tough game, but we will win it. The players are hungry for a crowd pleasing win, and I think that is exactly what they will deliver. We might not win with like a 3 or 4 goal margin, but we will win with style. We should score at least two goals and concede at the most one.

Aug 1, 2003
Conte: “We want to win everything”
09 01 2004

Antonio Conte (La Presse)
Conte smiles seeing that in two weeks critics passed from defining Juventus unbeatable into a team to be rebuilt.

Conte said: “Juventus just needs to win one match (three points) to go back to the top again. We are the protagonists in every competition and with the team we have this year, we could really achieve all the finals.

Ferrara, Pessotto, Del Piero, Tacchinardi and I have a long experience with Juve and we are used to live every situation with serenity, also the adverse ones. And this spirit is what we try always to pass to the new companions.” About the battle for the first place in the soccer championship Conte said. “ As usual it will go ahead until the end of the season and it will be played between Juventus, Roma, Milan and Inter.”

Antonio, one of the best in field during the match against Perugia, talking about his health status he said: “The problem to the calf that kept me in box for a while is solved. I hope that my health will remain the same from now on, because I feel stronger than before also mentally. I feel more mature, experience helps a lot!”.

www.juventus.com
-----------------------

okay now that you guys are being really optimistic, lets just remember that sampdoria is in a good form so that if we lose (i said IF, but I'm optimistic) we'll lose to a team in form.

of course, it sounds better if I say, if we win we'll win against a team in form.

anyway, whats the injury list ?

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    Tacchinardi, Thuram, Legrottaglie and Davids are the absentees.

This is gazzetta's probable line-up:

Buffon
    Birindelli Ferrara Iuliano Zambrotta
    Conte Appiah Maresca
    Nedved
    Trezeguet Del Piero

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Conte and Iuliano :irritate:

Well, OK, if Lippi thinks thats the best formation... anyways, I think we'll get a new midfielder in the next week,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)