[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (20 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
How come?What are your ratings?I can't wait to read them.
i'm sorry i didn't note the '-'9. I'm on board.

Just don't judge nedved on this game. He has played like 17 games in 3 days now. Thanks ranieri. I told from the very beginning that i would bench nedved before every cl game and regularily rotate him with gio in order to bring the best out of him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
We have Gio to replace Nedved, we have Salihamdzic/Marchionni to teplace Camoranesi, we have Tiago/Marchisio to replace Poulsen, we have De Ceglie to replace Molinaro, AND IM FUCKIN MISSIN ZEBINA ON RIGHT WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK RANIERI IDIOTTTT!!!!!!! TO OWN 3-5-1-1 U NEED TO PLAY 4-3-3 !!!!! IT'S SIMPLE GOD DAMMIT!!!!!WHERE IS UR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiago - Sissoko - Marchisio
DP(Iaquinta) - Amauri - Camoranesi(gio)
IS IT FUCKIN HARD TO TEST THIS FORMATION 1 TIME ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
How did someone with -9(minus nine) get to be MOM?

Oh, I see! You were being sarcastic! :p
MOM=Molinaro of the match.

;)
i'm sorry i didn't note the '-'9. I'm on board.
Just don't judge nedved on this game. He has played like 17 games in 3 days now. Thanks ranieri. I told from the very beginning that i would bench nedved before every cl game and regularily rotate him with gio in order to bring the best out of him.
Don't get me wrong,I love Pavel but his performance was nothing but washed up and it did hurt me to see Pavel like that.He shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line-up like that.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Expect the worse and hope for the best - this was your line Jack as I remember correctly, what's there to hope for with Ranieri in charge.

Mar 28, 2007
i hope tmr news:

OFFICIAL : JUVENTUS SACKED CLAUDIO RANIERI

OFFICIAL: DESCHAMPS BACK TO JUVE!

damn.. i really miss deschamps... was think if deschamps is still in juve.. but one thing is for sure... he wont hesistate to put youngster and he got a winning mentality and is a daring manager... all this... WE CANT FIND IN RANIERI.. and fuck... bring back corradini , pintus, rampulla... and fucking sack pellizzaro, damiano!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Here's what I think about the players tonight.

Manninger : He was good, can be a very good deputy for Gigi.

Molinaro : When given the ball on the attack, he seems nervous and lacks ideas. He needs somone to basically hold his hand and tell him exactly what do to. It's a mystery how this guy is playing for Juve.

Chiellini : As always, a monster at the back. A true leader, he had a few lapses in the game but always made up for them.

Mellberg : He made one error and it was in the first half when he lost control of Chiellini's pass, other than that, he was extremely solid at the back.

Grygera : He was good defensively, and all our offenses were in engaged on the right, he knows how to get the ball forward and start an attack. Something Molinaro is not capable of doing.

Poulsen : Squandering possesion and misplacing passes would pretty much summarize evening. He needs a rest.

Momo : A BEAST. Those tackles were nothing short of phenomenal, he tore Cassano to pieces and always got the ball cleanly, not only that, but had some nicemoves on the attack. In fact, I would say he was our most dangerous midfielder going forward. Although I admit that's not saying much given what the rest did today.

Nedved : He is the heart of Juve. He runs till the final whistle and somehow magically stores energy. He saved us from a goal in the dying minutes by blocking a well-placed shot.

Camo- : He was good in the first half but I did not like him in the second. He looked lazy, tired, and uninspired. He gave possession way too easilly and wasn't the Camo we are all used to. Perhaps Ranieri should have given him a break for this one.

Del piero : He was one of the better players today. He was commited and determined to make a difference. Unfortunately, he had to drop back too much in order to penetrate the 11 man Samp defense, he should have stayed on. He's probably the only player we have, along with Nedved that can create something out of nothing and win the game for us.
Amauri : He wasn't given any chances, but was able to create a little by himself. With a little support, this guy could be a monstrous threat to any defense.

Ranieri : I'm not going to typically bash him like 99 percent of the Juventus population, but really, why doesn't he put Giovinco on when it's painfully obvious that he is the only player capable of changing the course of the game. Instead, putting on IQ who couldn't do anything by himself. I also am not entirely convinced Ranieri understands the concept of substitutions, you get three, USE THEM!

General note:

It's very clear that we need Giovinco in the squad, he is our best scource o creativity and attacking power, especially when Camo is having an off-day. For some reason he didn't play today. When playing against a 5 man midfield, you obviously have to change your tactics. Ranieri should have played with three men forward, if they couldn't directly get the ball through the midfield, they could just dish it out to the strikers upfront. A 4-3-3 is the best way of facing a 3-5-2 in my opinion as it exploits the gaps in defense.
:lol:
If I didn't know better, I would think you were serious. Good one.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
i hope tmr news:

OFFICIAL : JUVENTUS SACKED CLAUDIO RANIERI

OFFICIAL: DESCHAMPS BACK TO JUVE!

damn.. i really miss deschamps... was think if deschamps is still in juve.. but one thing is for sure... he wont hesistate to put youngster and he got a winning mentality and is a daring manager... all this... WE CANT FIND IN RANIERI.. and fuck... bring back corradini , pintus, rampulla... and fucking sack pellizzaro, damiano!
What makes you think he'd want to come back? And why go from one average coach to another?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Really guys, relax. I'm not here to defend Ranieri or the piss-poor display by the entire team this evening, but there are thirty-three games left this season. It's the beginning of the season and everyone's still trying to find their groove. Milan lost two games off the get-go, Roma's dropping points, and I'm sure tomorrow's fixtures will raise eyebrows.
Theres 33 games left but when your dropping points and playing shit every game counts if you want to win the championship,

its an excuses saying that the season just started and everyone's trying to find their groove this anit Austin Powers we don't need groove we need results

And just to clarify things, I'm not an optimist by any means. Crack a smile, girls and boys.
You can do better than that

Come on now try a bit harder

There you are now get out and take your BOY TOY MOLINARO WITH YOU

Boksic

May 11, 2005
One of the worst performances in a long time for Juve.

No passion, no will to win, no energy, no completed passes.

Camo - was terrible, he clearly was not fit and should not have played, everytime he touched the ball in the last 10mins he lost it.

Chiellini - looked short of confidence

Molinaro - usual terrible performance.

Why not play our best player from the last match Giovinco, we couldn't create anything and almost every chance against Catania was created by him. We were crying out for someone to attack and be direct yet Seba did not even get a chance. Time to put sentiment to one side and play Giovinco.

Why no De Ceglie? he has proven himself to be our best Left back so why not play him?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Ranieri's strategy was to lull Sampdoria into a deep sleep over such pitifully futile play. I know those tactics worked on me. I woke up almost an hour after the match ended, passed out and covered in my own drool. :drool:

Mar 28, 2007
Ranieri Unphased By Sampdoria Draw
Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri was not too disappointed with the 0-0 draw at Sampdoria on Saturday and he insists he's not thinking about the league standings.
»Comments Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us The Bianconeri huffed and puffed but they couldn't blow down the Marassi. It was an exciting game full of action with just the goals being the important element missing from the tie.

Ranieri doesn't seem phased by the result and he insists his side just need to keep their heads up and work hard.

"We tried to play our game but Samp had a great match. Both teams tried to win but without success. That was down to both defences which were excellent," said the coach after the game.

"They were covered well at the back and it was always a vibrant game until the end. The league? We are not thinking about that.

"Trezeguet? He is a great striker and his absence is being felt but I have other good players. We just have to roll up our sleeves and give our best in these difficult times.

"Mourinho? I said already that those who want respect should go in front of the cameras."

It's not looking good for Juventus as this result is their second consecutive draw in Serie A. Perhaps their minds were on the Champions League next Tuesday when they take on Bate.

FUCK HIM! EXCUSE! YOU EARN RESPECT BY WINNING THE GAME! NO INFRONT OF CAMERA! FUCK MORON!

Mar 9, 2006
quote from juventus.com
Once again the closeness of one game to the other forced a few of the Manager’s selections. Ranieri rested the young players at the Ferraris, and chose to play the veterans
YOUNG PLAYERS NEED TO REST, AND NEDVED,CAMO e DEL PIERO DONT NEED TO REST????????????AHAHAAHAH xD xD xD

We arleady lost 6!! points vs. Fio, Sampdoria e Catania, and our next games is:
Bate away, Palermo Home,Napoli away,Real Madrid home,Torino derby
how much we'll lose in dat games??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)